Driving, Waiting, Shopping and Coupons

Good morning! Today starts back the normal routine of work. I am working second today. I will be on the interstate driving and its raining off and on, nothing bad but still rain. Today I won`t sit in the waiting room while Tony goes back today, its talk to the doctor day and I am invited into the meeting since I take care of him, I hope they give him a scan today, he needs one because he has new pain. I wait alone while he is in for his treatment, my reading time. I will also go to a couple of his doctors today to get print out of his visits, I got a letter in the mail stating he may be able to get help as far as gas money to and from, I will be there so why not try for him. Two are in the same building and one is in the building next door up. Last night before settling down I took out the sale ad and gathered coupons to use today, since I still have some light congestion I am taking the cold medication regularly so it wont set up pneumonia, I should get this almost free. Plus I will add to the toilet paper stockpile, its been a couple months since I seen a good deal, with coupons. Plus its all on the way home from work. Got plans for today?
• Kathmandu, Nepal
Best of luck for your wonderful plannings. There is only one plan for today, I am sleeping now!
Goodnight.
• Kathmandu, Nepal
@andriaperry Thank you!
Be careful with your running around that you don't get a relapse. I know you need to get things done and I'm happy to hear that you are feeling better
I am still a little sick and been treating it as well.
good luck in shopping.Not sure about plan today.Have to get motivated.
Thanks, I did really good.
sounds like you have a busy day. Hope it all turns out well! I am doing my usual day of my lotting. Then I will do some reading and make a chicken casserole for dinner!
Chicken casserole sounds yummy!
@andriaperry It was very good! I had to stop myself from eating the whole thing myself on one sitting!
I have another hour of work to go.
You are home by now.
@andriaperry Yes I am home by 2 on most days.
A warmer day here with melting snow and sunshine. I hope Tony's scan does not reveal a problem.
He did not get it this time, It`ll be 2 weeks from now.
• Peoria, Arizona
Nothing better than free stuff! I hope everything works out!
Ye it was almost free.
I hope the things you go to buy are in stock so you are able to get that great deal you are hoping for with sales and coupons.
Me too! I hope the cold meds are because they are printable coupons and not the insertts.
I hope you get the money for gas. Social Service used to give me gas monye when I took my friend with MS to the Doctor and grocery store,
@Srbageldog (8229)
I hope you're able to get the money for gas. My insurance also offers to cover gas money to and from doctor appointments if I get a ride from someone. I put in some applications for some writing projects today, and will put in some more tonight. It seems like every January I wind up without work, and I hate it.