Monday Diet

@gaianoor (1144)
Tirana, Albania
Today i decided to start a diet. I need to loose some weight i got from Christmas and New Year. I stopped going to the gym in April 2017 I heard about this diet from a friend a long time ago but never thought i will needed. Now i`m here. Day 1. I can eat all day long fruits , not bananas. Ready to go.
What's the name of the diet? I'm on the Whole30 and love it.
@gaianoor (1144)
• Tirana, Albania
7 Day Soup Diet, wanna start with a week and than to create something with a doctor. For now i want only to loose some kg.
@gaianoor I know that diet, and it's a good one.
@gaianoor (1144)
• Tirana, Albania
@just4him i wish it will gets me some great results
• Kathmandu, Nepal
Why no bananas? I am curious. Does it make you fat?
@gaianoor (1144)
• Tirana, Albania
No it`s part of the diet. On the fourth day i have to eat only bananas.
• Kathmandu, Nepal
@gaianoor Oh! But I think eating mixing fruits is great and good for health, isn't it?
@gaianoor (1144)
• Tirana, Albania
@creativeaashish have to check the balance of sugar. Some fruits have more and some other less. Even with the fructose we have to be careful. I`m not a fan of mixing in general.
@Daelii (5808)
ive heard about it if its the detox diet. I am not supportive of those get fit/quick skinny soup diets. It just drops water weight and muscle; not fat! good luck with whatever you are doing!
@gaianoor (1144)
• Tirana, Albania
Me to but i have to make an quick change. Next week i will go to the gym after a long period of pause
@Daelii (5808)
@gaianoor I loved the skinny soup, soup! my grandmother use to make this giant pan of it and freeze it in smaller jars. So I'd snack on that whenever! Use vegetable soup cubes and its vegetarian! I wish i had that recipe still! I miss that soup! I've tried to make it but can't do it from memory. I did most of the dicing and she did the cooking!
Best of luck to you!
@gaianoor (1144)
• Tirana, Albania
Thank you. I feel i lost my determination, need to work on that again.
@gaianoor you will get it back
Wishing you the best of luck with this diet!!!
@gaianoor (1144)
• Tirana, Albania
Thank you.
@sugartoes (41954)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I have a blog that will help you lose weight with all the info you can use to lose as much as you want or need or like to lose I'm losing weight by what I have on the blog I made I went from 205 to 180 so maybe you can too.
Hello everyone that have made it to this blog, how you doing? I hope your all doing great, if your looking to lose weight this  is the pla...
@gaianoor (1144)
• Tirana, Albania
Thank you i will check that later
@cintol (7574)
All you can eat the first day is fruit? I would be curious to know the rest of the diet
@gaianoor (1144)
• Tirana, Albania
In the original diet is combined with a soup, but i will try to have it without the soup.
Wishing you success on your diet
@gaianoor (1144)
• Tirana, Albania
Thank you. I`m trying hard to succeed.