Can't live without Internet

Nepal
Internet is the virtual part of my life.Its has been my friend in worse time.it has been my company in loneliness.It's really hard to spend a single day without it.I'm so addictive to it.why not?? It's a place where you can find everything ,it's a source of information ,it's a source of entertainment.Thank god google and YouTube exist.
The manner in which society and commerce operates these days forces one to employ the internet.
@kanchan10 (2877)
• Kolkata, India
absolutely. i can net surfing is so important to me. it is my career, my entertainment. i enjoy time spent here
@aureliah (16091)
It has also become quite hard for me to live without internet. It has been one of the best things that ever happened to me as I have made good money when I was jobless.
I agree. I do love reading books, but the internet offers even more entertainment and allows us to gain knowledge too.