Life is beautiful!

My Tropical Garden
@thelme55 (12375)
Germany
Yes, it is. It matters how I look at it. Just count the positive side and the blessing that I received last year. How do you feel about your life? Today, I went to have a massage treatment again for myself. I have not done that for months as either I was too busy or I just didn’t want to go out to a massage studio where I usually go incognito. This time I was not incognito anymore. The owner and the massage therapist who massaged me (as always) asked me where I work. Without thinking I answered where. Of course she knew where and what kind of work I do. I work in the popular Thai massage salon in our city and she asked me the reason why I didn't let my workmate massage me there. I said that it was my free day and I didn’t combine work with my private life unless of course I get a free treatment. During the massage, I noticed that she was really working hard massaging my sore back. I only booked for a back, neck, shoulder and head massage for an hour. It was marvelous, I almost felt asleep. I thanked her very much and told her to come back when I need a back massage again. She didn't know my boss personally and she told me she was looking for a help in her small Thai massage salon and she has to close the salon this Saturday as her small kids will be at home and she has no one working with her. So how was your week? Any news? Thanks for reading. Have a pleasant week.
I've only gotten bad news this week. Sadly. But also got a nice gift from a mylotter / friend.
@thelme55 (12375)
Sorry about those bad news. I hope good news will come your way soon. That is a nice mylotter friend. @Courtlynn
@thelme55 yes it is. Shes very caring
@BloggerDi (503)
I just love to get a neck/back massage.I consider it a special treat for myself ( I go once every 2-3 months). I know that massage therapists work very hard to please their clients, so I think they (you) deserve a great massage occasionally. My good news is that we've had a few warmer and sunny days this week, after a three weeks of very cold weather. I enjoyed it!
@kobesbuddy (23353)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I've never had a massage, but have heard they are absolutely wonderful, for tense muscles:) I hope your back is feeling a lot better now
@thelme55 (12375)
Yes, my back is better now and I have slept I think 10 hours because of that massage. You should try to have a massage @kobesbuddy. It´s good.
@kobesbuddy (23353)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@thelme55 I have a friend who does this, I'll try this very soon.
@thelme55 (12375)
@kobesbuddy that's good.
That does sound relaxing. My week has been good.
@thelme55 (12375)
It was relaxing. I am glad your week was good @just4him
@thelme55 Thank you. It has been. I got a lot of work done on the next book I plan on publishing.
@thelme55 (12375)
@just4him good luck to your book.
My neck hurts so much, I would love to have a massage.
@thelme55 (12375)
Yes, go for it @LadyDuck. A back massage will really help you.
@thelme55 All my muscle aches today, not a good sign.
@thelme55 (12375)
@LadyDuck it sounds not a good sign. I hope you don't have a flu. Get a rest and go to the doctor tomorrow.
• Portland, Connecticut
It is hard when you are the only person working in your business, I think she needs to hire someone. I am glad you got a great massage.
@thelme55 (12375)
Yes, indeed @BelleStarr. She should. I am glad about that too. Thanks and happy weekend.
• Portland, Connecticut
@thelme55 Same to you Thelma.
@thelme55 (12375)
@BelleStarr thank you.
@nela13 (1153)
• Portugal
I have never had a message, but everybody says It is quite relaxing.
@thelme55 (12375)
Yes, it is very relaxing @@nela13. You should try it. It is good for your health.
@nela13 (1153)
• Portugal
12h
@thelme55 I have to try It one day
@JustBhem (24379)
• Davao, Philippines
Nothing so special this week for me, but I will have another transfusion coming next week. Indeed, life is amazing.
@thelme55 (12375)
That's fine. Just take care of yourself @JustBhem
@JustBhem (24379)
• Davao, Philippines
@thelme55 Thanks, same to you there.
@Srbageldog (6454)
I have never had a massage. It sounds nice and relaxing.
@thelme55 (12375)
Yes, it is nice, soothing and very relaxing @Srbageldog. Try to have it when you have a back pain.
I'm glad your massage was so relaxing. I always try to stay positive. I'd be very ungrateful if I started complaining about anything really.
@thelme55 (12375)
28m
I try to be positive too in many ways @JudyEv. Positivity makes life easy.
@Tracy04 (10627)
I started my year with bad news because my loan application gets rejected..... Now I have to mylot a lot to pay my education fees.....
@thelme55 (12375)
27m
I am sorry to hear about that @Tracy04. I hope you can find a means to pay your education fees.
My week has been busy, doctor and more doctors.
I have never had a massage. Yes - life can be beautiful.
• Jalandhar, India
We need to think positively and half of our issues will be sorted out
@mohit459 (4012)
• Haldwani, India
I think, if there is no adventure in life then it worthless!..
@averygirl72 (15092)
20m
Glad you receive a good massage service for yourself. Yeah life is beautiful keep looking at the positive side
My week has been a mixture of good and bad.
@silvermist (16238)
I have never gone for a massage.I am sure you were feeling relaxed after the massage.Your garden looks nice.
@sol_cee (13937)
• Japan
That sounds like heaven Thelma-san. I love having massages!