A late good morning to you, my friends.

Chile
The Saturday is cloudy and moist. I am waiting for Claudia to take me to get the tickets for my vacations with my aunt Ilse. Then, in the early morning, Dixie and Humberto invited me to their house in the mountains. I´m ready for both occasions, but I´m depending on Claudia who is changing some clothes she bought for Sofia. I´ll take the cookies that my friends in San Fernando gave me. What are you doing today?
No plans for the day. Have a good Saturday yourself.
I´m sure I will.
I have cleaned the house today. For several days I was too busy to take care of the house, laundry and other little things.
House chores are not the things I like best. Give me cooking or gardening.
@marguicha I also love cooking or gardening, but I had to mop and wash the floors and to dust. Now the house looks a lot better.
@LadyDuck You have to do what you have to do
Good morning.Still working and fooling around with my water coloring.
How is it coming out?
@marguicha not too bad.But still need some improvement.
@TheSojourner (17448)
Have a wonderful day in the mountains! Sounds like a lovely time. I hope you're having a beautiful summer! I've been up since about 4 and doing a couple loads of laundry. I need to get out and get some better walking in than I have done in the last 12 days. I'm behind the 8-ball on my desired two and a half to three miles a day. I just hope that it's not raining hard today, or I'll have to walk up and down stairs here in my house to get any exercise. And I want to get through more of the discussions here on my lot as I'm scaling things down.
Finally I am going for 2 days with the Vaccaros to their mountain house. The picture is from the Andes just in the place we are going. I received yesterday your Christmas card
@marguicha as long as that took, you should have waited until next Christmas to open it! I could save postage! seriously, I'm glad that it arrived. I sent it before Christmas and didn't expect that it would take this long. The photo is lovely and I'm sure you're going to have a wonderful time.
@louievill (18385)
I hope you have a great time and weekend.
Thank you. You too.
@louievill (18385)
@yani73 (682)
• Pakanbaru, Indonesia
Have a good vacation its so beautiful
I´ll rest and read there. There is no cable TV, much less internet.
Wishing you a great day, I am doing fine as well
Thank you.
My boyfriend was here this morning and early afternoon with his dog and his son. All the kids got along well. My boyfriend and I watched a series together on Netflix. I hope you had a great day. It's 9:30pm and I'm fighting to keep my eyes open.
@peachpurple (12851)
Hope you enjoy your day, here it has been raining the whole day for 4 days continuously. The weather dropped to 17c. Too cold to take showet
Both sound like nice times ahead
Sounds like you have a busy day planned. I'm simply doing some laundry and mylotting, that's just about all I can handle for today ..... oh, and making lunch of course