How often do you have brunch?

Image credit: Pixabay
@yanzalong (10174)
Indonesia
This morning at 10:30 am, I had brunch. I will not eat anything until 5 pm today and in the evening, I hope to eat nothing but drink a glass of fresh warm water mixed with lemon. Hope this will be a healthy way to stay away from diseases. Some of my friends here in the office are taken down with flu, cough and some kind of inflammatory disease. I still maintain my fitness by walking and jogging. This morning I did a criss cross workout. I mean I ran for a kilometer then I walked for 500 meters and started again running. How was your morning? Must've had a nice sleep and breakfast.
@Ithink (10500)
Hope you don't catch what they have had at your work! Sometimes I have brunch. Now if mine looked like yours Id have it more often. LOL!
@yanzalong (10174)
People say, I should have lots of vitamin C to increase immune system.
@Ithink (10500)
@yanzalong I take it everyday. Hubby stayed home from work because he caught something from a guy at work.
@yanzalong (10174)
@Ithink Hope he will get better soon.
@aureliah (18552)
• Kenya
Thats a great way to live life. My morning was great but a lazy one at the same time.
@yanzalong (10174)
It happened to me when laziness struct me.
@aureliah (18552)
• Kenya
@yanzalong It always happens
ON weekends I don't usually have breakfast, nor brunch. But I would eat a lot on lunch time and I would have snacks in the afternoon and dinner at night and I never eat less. The reason behind is that I would easily lose weight if I don't eat one full meal except breakfast and I have to eat a lot. I rarely get sick.
@yanzalong (10174)
Good to hear that, Toni.
@prashu228 (25504)
Its mostly only on sundays..and sometimes saturdays too but very rare..As weekends are off for me i wake up late
@yanzalong (10174)
Of course when you wake up late, you will have brunch. And the second meal will at dinner time?
I hope you don't catch whatever it is that is going around your office.
@yanzalong (10174)
I pray to God that He will keep it away from me. Thank you Judy Evans.
Never, we do not have the habit of brunch in Europe.