How many of you that had guests over would your pet want to sit on their lap?

I asked that because I was thinking when my landlord and his wife were here my cat came in the room and wanted to jump on her lap. Since I am the only one here for her would she prefer someone else's lap to mine? I was curious if your pet would come to you and sit by you or want to sit by the guest instead?
Doodles loves women, but not strange men. He rarely sits on anyone's lap. lol
Dianne, how does he show his love for people?
@Hannihar He hangs out with us in whatever room we're in and brings his babies (toys) to us. He also tells us he loves us by closing and opening his eyes slowly.
@DianneN He is so sweet Dianne.
@aureliah (19438)
• Kenya
She just wanted to know how it feels like to have someone else
If you are referring to my cat you could be right The Fly One.
@aureliah (19438)
• Kenya
@Hannihar thats nice.
@aureliah The Fly One, she did not want her on her lap or for her to rip her pants she was wearing. Sophie's claws getting into things and rip them.
Ghost only loves me, but Rooger loves most everyone.
So TR you have two. I was very surprised when Sophie did that. I am not sure at times if she likes me.
@Hannihar Sure she does, but she knows you will be there when they leave.
@TRBRocks420 Thanks TR.
@Mshafeeq (1553)
• Bangalore, India
I have a cat which rather go only to know persons. She dont like Unknown persons rather she monitor the behaviour of that person.
I understand. I was very surprised she went up to her. She did mention she likes animals but she did not want her to snag her pants because she had to go somewhere and did not want them bad.
my cats will usually wander by and check them out,but don't want them to pet them.
I was very surprised that my cat went up to her and wanted to sit on her lap.
@Micmac (9616)
I was surprised one day when my cat rolled around on the floor looking like a roly-poly in front of my guests who were sitting on a chair, and she didn't bother to sit by me. She would be usually timid towards guests, but this time she was one big show-off.
Our cat used to choose others to sit on but it was usually someone who wasn't very fussed about cats. I think she had a bit of the devil in her and liked to make guests uncomfortable.