got to go to Shopping today

@hostessman (10192)
Tucson, Arizona
well i didn't quite cover my prediction but Arizona beat Oregon 90 to 83, and i had them by 11 points, so i was off by 4, but they won and that is what counts.. my wife just told me we have to go grocery shopping today and to hurry up and get done so we can go....so i guess i am done for now but will be back later///////////////////
Hope shopping was quick
I had to shop on Sunday.But some people do.My team won last night.On our way to the Super Bowl:(hopefully)
We need to go shopping sometime soon too. Glad your team won.
• Pamplona, Spain
You were not far off then and made a really good estimate. Everyone laughed when I said Iniesta would score the Goal for Spain at the last minute I sat there waiting for him to score and score he did but I did not have to go shopping as there is nothing open here on a Sunday. Okay so Iniesta was ages and ages ago but I score on a lot of guessing things sometimes.
You are now done, and you can go!!!
Do you enjoy going grocery shopping on a Sunday?
Sorry you need to go out grocery shopping, I hope you will enjoy the day.
@aureliah (19715)
• Kenya
Enjoy the shopping. Have a great week ahead