Character in "The Dream"

@Keyia120 (624)
Rose Lilly- a twenty-year-old girl who loves dream catchers and trying to catch her own dreams. She lives in a small house in the Country with a small dog named Roscoe. She dreams and when she does any and everything in her dream can come true. Adam James- Twenty-one-year old man that's in love with Rose Lilly and wants to help her with her dream issue. Cathy Raise-Rose Lilly Redheaded best friend. Detective Davidson- Officer called to the Scene. Officer Reese- Detective Davidson Partner Tammy-Rose Lilly Mother Jarod- Rose Lilly Father
Is there going to be more to your cute story.
@Keyia120 (624)
Yes, this is a character set up but there may be more characters though that are not added. I am just getting started but stay tuned. Tomorrow will be more information. I am handwriting at the moment because I find it easier. :)
Nice to know about this
@Keyia120 (624)
Thank you, I will be working on the story and then adding it here for all of you to read.