Who gets Operation here

@Mark14 (47)
Last November im at work and I feel my stomach is very hurting its pain. so I called my brother to get me to the hospital, my brother put me on his back and go on and call a mobile. then we get now to the hospital the doctor said to me that im going to operation for appendicitis. they said I will need to wait for a while because acute appendicitis needs to explode before operate it. im undergo xray, Cityscan, because they said that to sure that appendicitis only the case of hurting my stomach. past 12 hours my appendicitis is exploded and the operation is going now my brother cares for me all the time in that situation. and now im fine now, it hurts when the weather is cold but its okay that im fine now. what kind of procedure do you take share to us thank you
As far as I know, you can die when the appendix explodes. You can call yourself lucky that you're still alive. In which country do you live?
@Mark14 (47)
Yes, it just the procedure I take and 14hours to get operate,12hours of waiting and 2hour on the operation.
You did not understand what the doctor said, or the doctor is crazy. If the appendix bursts, this can lead to peritonitis, that can be fatal.
@Mark14 (47)
they cut my tummy straight to navel on center I was sleep when I got the operation
@Mark14 Of course you sleep while you have surgery, I am glad it has already be done.
@Mark14 (47)
@LadyDuck thank you, Anna. for me, I don't want to go there again in other operating situation.
@JSAph8888 (972)
You mean, CTscan. I'm glad you're fine now. Don't run after you eat.
@Mark14 (47)
yes, CTscan. they say some on the Philippines run is the cause of appendicitis. it's not true when some food stock there its irritate that and cause of appendicitis.
@Mark14 So, what cause you appendicitis then?
@aureliah (16844)
I'm really sorry about the pain and wishing you the very best in your operation.
@Mark14 (47)
thankyou one the first day I always take an amoxicillin 800ml to heal my stitches fast
You need a different doctor if they think it needs to burst before they operate.
@Mark14 (47)
its done already. now im okay now but if the weather is cold it hurting me and my work affected because of not allowed to do carry heavy things
@resukill22 (4862)
Hope your ok now
@Mark14 (47)
sometimes I fell hurt in my stomach. but now I feel fine
@Mark14 thats good, i will pray for you
I think you misinterpreted the doctor.You don't have to wait for your appendicitis to explode.You should do the surgery for appendicitis immediately to prevent it's explosion which can be fatal.Peritonitis can make you stay longer in the hospital and may cause complication like abcess and adhesions.I hope you'll be heald soon.