10 Jan: My toddler's new tricycle

@kaka135 (14068)
Malaysia
I didn't take any photos on 9 Jan, I totally forgot about it. My elder kids always cycle in the yard, and my toddler wants to cycle too. We used to have a smaller tricycle which we bought for my eldest son when he was young, three of them were still playing with it for some time, and recently it was broken. Finally, my husband bought a new tricycle for the youngest. He is actually not tall enough to sit on it, so now my two elder kids are cycling around the house now. My toddler enjoys pushing it along too. It's really fun to see three of them cycling and playing together, they are really having fun always. Do you enjoy cycling?
@carebear29 (28630)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
that is a very cute bike
It is so worthy to buy it since you have three children
@yokibitz (88)
It's good that you are teaching them cycling even though they are still young. Doing so may help them learn to use a bicycle faster. There are lots of famous biking spots here in Singapore. Those that don't know how to ride a bike are really missing out on all the fun.
I didn't learn to ride a bike till I got in my teens so I never became very accomplished. I don't seem to have very good balance.
My daughter didn't learn to ride a bike until she was about 11. She was scared of falling. My son is 10 and is even more scared then his sister was. He has had a brand new bike sitting in the shed for a few years which he has probably out grown now.
Aw very cute now all three can play together. I like to bike!
@louievill (19340)
What a cute toy, I use to cycle a lot when I was young but quite too lazy now.
This is very cute. I do not like biking.
@JSAph8888 (971)
I don't have a kid yet. But I love biking. I usually cycle in the park nearby.
I love riding bikes and so do my kids! =)
@rina110383 (24072)
Yes, when I was a kid. Haven't done it for decades already.