What are your plans for today? (20/01)

London, England
What are everyone's plans for today? Its 9am and I'm still in bed but I will be getting up soon. My husband is about to go to work for a few hours so I'll will get some peace and quiet to do some writing on my travel blog.
Sunday morning here in Manila. Almost lunch time. After work, I'm just looking forward to going home and getting more sleep.
@aureliah (18879)
• Kenya
All the best. been working for the last 8 hours.
I have to do a bit of grocery shopping soon. Then, some housework and relaxing.
@munhozmib (3853)
• Sao Paulo, Brazil
Hey there, Suzy, Well, sounds great to stay at home relaxing for a little bit and doing what you like. Do you use to travel a lot? I hope so! It's so refreshing! Your husband sure has some work to do. Not easy to work on Saturday, but I'm pretty sure it's necessary. I for one am considering this a work day. Even though I'm not at my regular job, I have to do everything I couldn't do during the week. All the projects that I have stopped due to work, I'm putting them all in the table today. And the things we use to do as house keepers. So it's particularly a rushed day, but not a bad one. Tomorrow I'll be resting! Regards!
@dya80dya (5580)
Today I am going to relax.
@BabeSays (5641)
• Mauritius
I came at my mother's place. She is outta country so just came to check on. And spend a relaxing day here.