Yeah, Better Take That Away Also

Redlands, California
Just saying, might like something they wrote, but clearly have to have some serious disdain for me to block me. Just wondering why I can like their post and not comment. Well maybe that is a dumb question but please take away the like button too. I may drink to much later and just troll and hit the like button. Which leads me to the question. If they blocked me, can they see my Like? See my confusion.
I am with you on that one. I am blessed to finally get use to not even reading those who blocked me. That was my issue I was done the reading and then I see like. I am passing them by with no idea of even the title. That is good for me. I would like that if I am blocked they not show up in my feed.
• Redlands, California
Amen, like pouring salt on a open wound especially when you know it was not like you were being an ahole, just they did not like your philosophy on life. Its all good, ridding my life of people who seem to think life is black and white. But for Mylot would be wise to make sure I never see them because for some reason just fills you with anger even if you are not an angry person. I cannot say I am not filled with anger , but pretty sure my anger is merited. You have to earn that crap. The problem is like an open wound and I just fester until I get infected. Please take it away Mylot before I fester.
@crossbones27 It was terrible for me because I did not like the show Mash I was blocked. It's your loss in the end. I don't bother blocking for the most part. I ignore the person because I never know when I see something that interests me. I truly don't mind at all.
• Redlands, California
@sharon6345 Geez thought mine was bad stood up for NFL kneeling. We a free country, not.
I fully agree, if we are blocked, we should not even be able to like the discussions of those who block us. If you see you cannot comment, do not like.
• Redlands, California
I do not want to seem them period, not like you can patch things up take it away before I get bitter.
@crossbones27 I fully agree, if they blocked, they do not deserve our likes.
• Redlands, California
@silvermist (20116)
You are right.The Blocking should be complete.
@silvermist (20116)
@crossbones27 But there are people who just block people,bcause of some imagined slight.
If someone has blocked me for whatever reason, I don't get too worked up over it and not really bothering to go and read any of their posts to like or not--- I see it as their loss, not mine and move on. What I don't appreciate is anyone suggesting a post to me and it turns out to be someone who has blocked me and I say to myself "again, why bother . . .'?
• Redlands, California
That's funny has that happened to you before? I suggest you like this post of someone who blocked you.
• Trinidad And Tobago
Don't agree with block button. I say if you are blocking then do so completely. The button needs tweaking.
• Redlands, California
Yeah no need to see the person period it really does just create more anger and tensions when I was not mad in the first place, but obviously they were with me. and now getting there thinking about it because can see their posts.
@mandala100 (50408)
@crossbones27 That makes a perfect sense my friend.
• Redlands, California
It is weird how we became children. Coming from a person who always gets called a child. Stating to think its them not me.
They can not see nothing if they block you but I am not sure.
• Redlands, California
Cool that is a bit of a relief but will not put my mind at ease, needs not to show up on me feeds period or I do dumb stuff like hate. I hate when I hate.and makes me feel bad as a person.