A dramatic morning

@ricki_911 (19034)
Toronto, Ontario
So iam looking afte4 my cousins dog. Now the one she got in september and has bad manner. More like he needs to be really trained. So yeaterday he didnt want to come inside after letting them out and playing. Today i said he had to put his leash on. He pushes past me and bolted out the door. So he was playi g with the other dog. Had his vollar on so ok i can leash him. 30 minutes i call neither dogs come. Call again about 30 minutes later. The one dog comss but this one. So start calling him find him doen by a creek. He ran across then couldnt get back over. So called him (he swam/ran thru the water to get there). Nope, and i had to be at work at 12pm. So i call him thinking if he saw the other dog doing it he would. Nope!. So i called the emergency number and the neighbour goes he's a stubborn dog and will come back. I'm like dude been well over an hour and an hour and a half i have work. So i called my aunt across the road. We ended up tekking through this water picked him up qnd carry him. I was soaking and freexing as its -10C so not as vold as it been.
That would have been awful I would be really annoyed with the dog. What a hassle!
@ricki_911 (19034)
• Toronto, Ontario
Especially since i was freezing then had to go to work.
@ricki_911 I hope it was nice and warm at work!
@ricki_911 (19034)
• Toronto, Ontario
@shaggin It is! I control the temperatures.
He really does not come when called. A danger to him and to those who care for him. Our pup will come when called, but if she sees a squirrel, rabbit, cat etc., she will not come when called. We need to work on that.
@ricki_911 (19034)
• Toronto, Ontario
He is the same way. Smells something and gone. Tomorrow he is going on a leash or not going out. He needs to learn and iam hoping he learnt from this. He is fine inside if i tell him to sit or not to do this. But once he is outside like a different dog. Yesterday he didnt have his collar on so i could hook the leash. He kept running away so he likes car rides so he got in the car and his leash on.
@ricki_911 While walking Molly, she has pulled the leash out of my hand due to spotting some sort of wildlife and no way will she come back when I call.
@ricki_911 (19034)
• Toronto, Ontario
@Corbin5 he does that . He is still young and was locked in a kennel. He needs beef on him but also trained. He's good inside but once he sees or hears something.
@Plethos (9615)
I bet your cousin has given up on training that dog, or at least close to it. I wonder if the attention isnt as much as compared to being inside.
@ricki_911 (19034)
• Toronto, Ontario
Long story my one cousin owns the dog but my other cousin takes care of it.