Morning

Hello there. I'm kinda new here and this is my first post. I want to start with how good I started my morning today, I woke up and said:''Today I'm gonna find a way to make money'' even though I'am like 17 years. I was thinking at this stuff because I don't like to depend on my parents or someone else. I think it's very important to rely on yourself because you're the only thing you have:) so at school I am in different projects, but none of them attracts me. But when I saw this site I thought ''Hmm must be nice to make up a subject and to interact with others, so why not?''. I guess this world needs more things like that, in real life too. Soo what are you thinking about that?
I think you have chosen a very good way to make some extra money. Welcome to myLot!!!
@hereandthere (29867)
it's a good site to learn from people of all ages and walks of life around your country and around the world. just join the topics you're interested in.
@rheicel (7331)
Welcome to mylot. Read guidelines first and you're good to go. Looking forward to your posts.
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
@mohit459 (11778)
• Haldwani, India
Hi and welcome to mylot. Have a wonderful day!..
@mandala100 (39925)
@alexissturcu Hi and welcome to myLot my friend. Good luck and see you later on.
@cttolledo (4105)
Welcome. It's nice that this site has a new young member. Just enjoy everything here.
@rubyriaz007 (3574)
Welcome to My Lot. Like and comment on others discussions on the topics you like. They too will do the same. You earn here through interactions. Enjoy My Loting.
@yani73 (685)
• Pakanbaru, Indonesia
hi and welcome to mylot and enjoy its