the littlest birthday party

The littlest birthday party was held for the most cleverest and genius-tastic three year old the world ever knew. The birthday tot wore a dress made of a grey top, complete with very sparkly sequinned star, and blue net skirt. She was assisted by her Parents, Mr Daddy & Mrs Mummy, who also provided the food and the entertainment. Attendees at the littlest birthday party included Auntie Poppylicious, who dressed for the occasion in a burgundy floral dress, and Ms Peppa Pig, who was filled with helium and barely fit through the door. At some point in the afternoon Ms Peppa jumped on Uncle Doze-off-for-a-bit's lap, enabling him to do as his name suggested. Naughty Peppa! Musical Muddy Puddles, Pin the Tail on the Peppa {not the helium filled one, silly,} and Pass the Parcel were played and cake was munched on. The littlest party fizzled to an end, and the most cleverest and genius-tastic three year old the world has ever known declared, That was the bestest birthday party EVER!
I can barely imagine the big Ms Peppa Pig, I am sure it was a funny party.
It was exhausting. :)
@Poppylicious Kids can be exhausting. I am well when I am at home, with no people around.
So happy the three-year-old had the bestest birthday party EVER because best would just never do!
Best is just not good enough!
interesting party there.Happy Birthday
@pgntwo (22580)
• Tripoli, Libya
Them helium balloons hardly fit anywhere.
Her Peppa balloon was nearly twice the size of her!
@pgntwo (22580)
• Tripoli, Libya
@Poppylicious Imagine all the Mickey Mouse voices that could permit...
@Fleura (7197)
Sounds perfect to me!
It was. It made me glad I don't have children because at least we could come home afterwards ...!
@Fleura (7197)
@Poppylicious Yes, you get all the fun and none of the clearing up : )