Surevey sites are where the money is at, not Mylot

Northampton, England
So I’m nearly done with Mylot. It’s not for me. I pulled out $6 in my first month and not much more in January but I have to thank if for introducing me to Opinion Outpost, a rather lucrative survey site. Survey sites are the number one online earners these days and I do three sites maximum. I do Mysurvey, Valuedopinions and Opinion Outpost. Mysurvey pays in Paypal and UK shopping vouchers, including Amazon. I check the site twice a day for surveys and make around £20 per month, my target. Valuedopinions pays in vouchers, and Amazon (£15 minimum), but no Paypal. It’s my go to site for Amazon. I take £30 out per month and it pays for my Christmas and birthday presents to friends and family all year. Opinion Outpost is really good to and pays in a wide range of shopping vouchers and Paypal. I have been on just one month and taken out £40 . They send a lot of surveys if you check the site all the time, especially when you first join. People moan about getting screened out or not getting enough surveys mailed to them. Don’t wait for them to be mailed. Get on the site. Lie to get surveys. Make your profile throw surveys at you like underwear at a Van Halen concert. Lie that you have a few kids, a wife and a decent job. They are the people they want filling in surveys. Middle class people. If you don’t lie sometimes you don’t get in life. Fill in the surveys as quick as you think fair. Make sure you are not screened out by filling in obvious traps. When they say they are ‘looking for people in preferred industries, and they list those industries. Don tick any in the first list. It’s a trick to boot you out. So off you go and make some money ...! Surveys are boring but they pay some bills.
Mylot pays in Paypal and UK shopping voucher Um...what???
• Staten Island, New York
I was wondering the same thing...
@JolietJake Never heard about shopping voucher. May be he is referring to myLot offers and not myLot itself.
• Northampton, England
M survey, sorry
It is interesting how you earn. I agree that sites that pay in Amazon are great for saving for gifts.
yes but some survey companies dont accept philippines
some survey sites are international like globaltestmarket.
@hereandthere yes but they always send survey when its sleeping time here so when you open the survey its already closed seems its deliberate
@Strawberry18 are you talking about globaltestmarket? are you a member there?
@Blondie2222 (22595)
Well sorry to see you go but I hope you do visit every now and then. Maybe I will try out opinion outpost for surveys. The other site i do besides mylot is swagbucks which is a survey site also for gift cards.
@lovebuglena (7238)
• Staten Island, New York
Not all surveys are boring from my experience. I use Swagbucks. Wonder if I should check out one of the survey sites you mention.
@Deepizzaguy (15080)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Opinion Outpost is a great site to make money doing surveys.
@franxav (5657)
"Lie to get surveys" that's what I should have done. I tell the truth and I am booted out at the first level itself.
@Mansi93 (65)
Wow interesting.. Thank you so much for sharing :)
@redurnet (1588)
$6 in one month? I've been here for months and I've only just hit $5. You must be doing something I am not.
• Northampton, England
one review a day, plenty of likes and five comments plus a day makes me money
@wongchoiyee (7421)
sometimes its good to be dishonest.
@thedevilinme Thank you. I live in Israel and we cannot get a lot of the surveys because they do not come here. Sorry you did not like it here. I like it here very much.
• Eugene, Oregon
I do surveys on Prolific Academic which pays pretty well. I don't care for the idea of lying to get a buck or two.
@kepweng (18747)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
nice but are those 3 survey u mention Worldwide??
I am not going to lie to do a survey.
@Icydoll (24746)
I don't like surveys ..
• Trinidad And Tobago
You strategy is most interesting. If you want to make money it is certainly the way to go. I was about to say surveys do not work for me but you very nicely give ways to overcome the handicap of being ineligible. The only problem is that you are most fortune in the country you live in. I get "No surveys in your country'. Let me try this and I'll get back to you...
@rheicel (7296)
I don't have any lucks in surveys I'm always disqualified to join surveys because of my location.