Glee actor Mark Salling found dead aged 35, Suspected Suicide

@ronc510 (463)
just sad... everything is... what he did is wrong he should have asked forgiveness Glee actor Mark Salling is dead from a suspected suicide weeks before being sentenced to prison for possession of child pornography. He was 35. β€œI can confirm that Mark Salling passed away early this morning. Mark was a gentle and loving person, a person of great creativity, who was doing his best to atone for some serious mistakes and errors of judgment,” his attorney Michael Proctor tells PEOPLE. β€œHe is survived by his mother and father, and his brother. The Salling family appreciates the support they have been receiving and asks for their privacy to be respected.”
"He that is without sin let him cast the first stone". I think what he did was terrible, but some of those shouting the loudest for his head are probably guilty of terrible crimes too.
I am not sure what he did or did not do. I refuse to be bothered with judging another for what he could have done. I do know for a fact that prison would not e a place for someone who lived that possibe lifestyle. The treatment would be more than he could handle. Only he knew his struggle in this world. I respect his decision and hope he made the right choice in the end. No one on the planet earth knows where he is right now. I just pray it's over now.
@franxav (4692)
He should not have done it. Who is without any fault in this world? We have all mistakes. Asking forgiveness is the right thing to do for us all.