A shocking article read in Diggs.

Chile
For some reason I recieve Diggs editions in my mail. Today there was a shocking article called How to not die in America. It was a horrible and moving story about her health problem and the cost of decent health care in America. If you have Diggs read it. It is very interesting and well written.
For those who have no money at all health care is a problem, but most people have a coverage. Many countries have nothing.
I am glad that health care is decent in my country
@marguicha Here it is very good, we pay an monthly fee, but we get a great service.
@LadyDuck. Here I do the same. But there is help aid for everyone even for poor people. In those cases though health care means waiting if it is not urgent.
@TheSojourner (17298)
Even those of us with fair to better insurance are not cared for by some. The medication that I must take on a monthly basis, my regular insurance does not cover. It's not on the formulary. I can't afford it at $3,500 per injection once a month. Other things that are necessary, the co-pay is so high that I can't pay it. And I have fairly good insurance.
It is a shame. We have here an extra health insurance that is not mandatory but it is just a little bit more that regular health insurance price. Everyone can pay it through their own insurance. It helps when you have catastrophic ailments. I would have had to sell my house if I had had to pay for all my chemo.
@marguicha oh, if this cancer had a normal chemo then my insurance would pay for it
never heard of this newspaper.I would not read it anyway. No interest to me.I live my life.Get good health care. As the President will say Fake News
I thank that I have good health care in my country. I did not spend more than what I could during my chemo
@sjvg1976 (18403)
What was there in article?
Health in the U S
At least America had health care. Many, many countries have none at all.
My country has it. As you say it is terrible not to have it
• Lagos, Nigeria
you perfectly right i heard such from a friend also it so intresting. good to have you here