Another cricket discussion: Indian cricket team on a roll vs South Africa in ODIs

@ptrikha_2 (9505)
Perhaps some of you might be wondering why I am back with another discussion on cricket. Yet I could not hold myself back when I saw the way India beat South Africa by a huge margin of 9 wickets and in the brutal way that they did so. Another notable thing is that they are playing in South Africa. South Africa while playing first, were bowled out for 118 in 32.3 overs- their lowest at their home soil! Indian leg spinner Yuzvendra Chahal had his career best ODI figure of 5 wickets for 22 runs, breaking an years old record of best bowling by an Indian bowler in South Africa(Yuvraj Singh in 2003 Cricket world cup). he was aided by another spinner Kuldeep Yadav- 3 for 20 in six overs. In return India made 119 in 20.3 overs, with Shikhar Dhawan making 51 Not out and Virat Kohli with 46 Not out. Perhaps no other Indian cricket team has dominated South Africa so strongly while playing against them on their home soil in ODIs. Yes, India did struggle in test matches, but that is behind us now, and even England and Australia struggle against South Africa in South Africa in the test matches. Discussion Source: Rediff.com website :
www.rediff.com/cricket/report/photos-india-vs-south-africa-2nd-odi-centurion-sa-tour-south-africa-pix-chahal-five-wickets-kuldeep-dhawan/20180204.htm
@AKRao24 (20622)
I enjoyed the match thoroughly like any other Indian Cricket fan as it was one sided and the South African Players were playing like amateur players. They were not only bad at Batting and Bowling they were poor in the fielding. The bowlers while made my day the Captain's inning as a batsman and the half ton by Shikhar Dhawan was added attraction of the event! Thanks!