i don't know facebook will remain free for how much time ?????

By amit
Meerut, India
i think that facebook will definitely ask us for payment, they are just making their empire strong and i think they will ask us for payment very very soon. at that time we will not able to leave it and we have to pay ultimately.
• Olney, Illinois
No they won't, and it is silly to think they would. Facebook makes millions of dollars because they are free. If they started charging, people would leave in droves (or any transportation available) and they would start getting less money.
i was about to say that..as messed up as it is some days,i sure as hell wouldn't pay for the priviledge.there'd probably be a new site overnight..
@tallawah (8094)
• Kingston, Jamaica
If Facebook charged 1c a month they'd be empty within an hour.
I won't pay there even though I love it. nope not me.
I think it is better Fb will be a pay for a social site.
@prashu228 (25805)
Most of the people will drop or stop going there if its not free
@sjvg1976 (17972)
Welcome to mylot. Why do you think so?
@mydanods (6798)
• Nigeria
The competition is alert and alive. No. Facebook won't ask you for payment. They make enough to be the number one social network site.
@ebanreb (6152)
Welcome to mylot. Enjoy your stay here. Keep posting and commenting to earn more.
@EddieHands (37561)
oh it better be free.or if not. I am going to have to leave that site... Blessings !
@Maria24 (2013)
I hope not lol. I used to update my Facebook alot not anymore. Mylot is way better.