Have any of you thanked people and forgot the first person you should thank?

Hello all, Someone that started the ball rolling for me for people to help guided me in the right direction but I did not thank her till now. I did not realize why she was angry the last time I saw her. It finally hit me and I felt very terrible about it. I made her two signs and hope she will forgive me. She is the one that saved my life and a mere thank you was not enough. She deserved more than that. Have any of you almost forgotten someone that sent you in the right direction and you almost forgot to thank them for it?
@cintol (8330)
They shouldn't have gotten angry so quickly, sometimes things happen so fast that one doesn't think correctly and could easily forget that they didn't say thank you. You said it now so that was considerate of you. I sometimes forget but it isn't intentional when I do, I just get lost in it all but always take care of it when I can.
Cindy, I am not sure if the person was angry or not. The person had every right to be angry I felt and I should have thanked the person after I finished but I was so wiped out. I did not think correctly till this person and feel horrible about it. Thank you so much. I hope it is enough.
@cintol (8330)
I am sure this person was not offended by it and it was nice that you told them
@cintol I hope the person will see what I wrote and accept my apology Cindy.
@mydanods (6747)
• Nigeria
I have once in a while but then I remember after some time and I leave everything and go and do it. It is very important. A thankless person doesn't receive much favors.
You are right Nnaemeka. I am glad I realized it.
@mydanods (6747)
• Nigeria
@Hannihar Me too. Actually, it's my parents that drummed it into me. Along with gretings too; greet your elders always.
@mydanods I just do it on my own. Nnaemeka. That was good that your parents taught you right.
@Icydoll (26266)
I'm thankful to everyone for what I am today
That is good Icydoll.
@mandala100 (52649)
@Hannihar Hello my friend and I hope you are having a nice day!
Thanks Peter so far so good.
Yes I have and yes I made it up to them
andria, did they accept your apology?