Is tagging discussions helpful?

@Icydoll (14323)
Everyone posts discussions and expects responses for it.So tagging a discussion with some keywords is it helpful to get responses. So many people tag their discussions.do people really search for tags ?. mentioning some names with tag will definitely get their attention. But people do they check tags ? Do you check the discussions searching the tags?.
I do not .Never tag unless I am playing tag
@Icydoll (14323)
@amadeo I like the way you respond .very jovial.
@Icydoll thank you
• Riga, Latvia
I usually tag the names of what my discussions are all about.
@Icydoll (14323)
Do you search for others discussions by adding keywords in search?
• Riga, Latvia
@Icydoll no I just go through the discussions listed.
@Icydoll (14323)
@RasmaSandra yeah friend may be very few search the tags I think.but everyone add tags to their discussions.thank you for responding :) .have nice time
Mentioning a name in a tag does not inform the person you used a tag with their name. Tags are simply for organizing discussions into categories that are the same, like 'music', 'sports', 'politics', 'humor', so on and so forth.
@Icydoll (14323)
Mmm that's true .some people check the tags music photography and many.how about you?
@Icydoll I use them to group all my posts involving records...I'm doing a countdown and the tag for it shows all the discussions in a group
@Icydoll (14323)
@JolietJake yeah you have many albums collections that's very good.
no friend i dont use tags when searching for a specific discussion
@Icydoll (14323)
Yeah rarely people search for it.but still all use tags for their discussions :)
@Icydoll yes many likes to use tabs but sometimes i just leave it blank
@nitirrbb7 (3223)
They list the post in the "You Migh Also Like" on your right hand side of the screen, they are categorized to related topics which have similar keywords. Actually they are very important in SEO if your an advanced blogger.
@Icydoll (14323)
@nitirrbb7 yeah I have seen that option you might also like’'.so tagging useful to categorise topics.So what topics do you search for .how often do you search?.
@nitirrbb7 (3223)
@Icydoll If you meant by searching on myLot then sorry I haven't till now, other than that my topic is only related to mobile and computer techs. Now latest is how to attract more visitors on you blog
@Teekaaa (5639)
No I don't use tags!
@Icydoll (14323)
I use it rarely ...some interests like painting I do search tags
• Cuddalore, India
probability is much less
@Icydoll (14323)
I think so but even though all will tag their discussions . sometimes it works too.i do search for photography and art tags in search.
@vera5d (4007)
I don't really know how anything works here, lol...so I'm not a good person to answer these questions! But, I will say I have searched in the search box for different topics, and I'd imagine the tags help make it easier to find topics that I am interested in. {Things like crafting, reading, writing, etc.} I like to just browse around too though - sometimes I find myself posting on topics I never would have even thought to be interested in! It's a fun little distraction!
@Icydoll (14323)
@vera5d I like the way you said .yeah no idea of how it works here.but everyone tags their discussion.i didn't find any discussion without tagging . Sometimes it is helpful to get responses as few of them search for topics as per their interests.but it happens rarely.most of them search for music, photography etc.
@bagarad (11776)
• Paso Robles, California
I always tag posts. I don't often search for tags, but I think they also help related posts to show up in the right sidebar.
@Icydoll (14323)
@bagarad yeah rarely people search for tags.i too search for tags rarely like photography and music ,painting as I'm interested in it :).thank you for responding my friend.
@dya80dya (1916)
I think few people search for tags. I don't search for tags and I don't check the discussions.
@Icydoll (14323)
Yeah very few people search for tags.but all use tags for their discussions.I too rarely search for tags