What is a father's weakpoint?|

By Clay
Xian, China
The picture shown above are both my individual classrooms. Over 10 years ago, I decided to be an English trainer in my spare time. From then on, I have spent most of weekends and holidays giving lessons apart from my full-time job. I had no alternative at that time, but to stretch myself to provide for my family. I once had 12 lessons a week, teaching 50 kids or so. I seldom suffer from insomnia, I am often amazingly sleepy with dark rings around my eyes. I think If I'm too soft with myself my wife and my daughter will never respect me. Personally, more often a fatal delusion in my mind is the need of accepting care, love and attention from others. If I can always guard against expecting others, including my family to understand me, or, care for my feelings, I may be more attentive and refocus quickly.
@AKRao24 (18317)
Every one wants attention, care and love from the people whom they love or care.....it is very natural...only thing is that the intensity of the want may differ from person to person! As a father to expect to understand you is not an uncommon thing and you have full right to do so! God bless and have a nice time dear @ClayNCE ! God bless us all!
• Xian, China
Thank you. The peace of the Lord be always with you and me.
@AKRao24 (18317)
Amen dear friend @ClayNCE ! Don't worry things will be alright by the grace of the Almighty!
• Xian, China
@AKRao24 Thank you. I believe he is always behind me.
@mydanods (6759)
• Nigeria
Asking for love and understanding is basic human need. If one is not appreciated, withdrawal sets in. Tell them they are not giving you your due. It's not too much to ask.
• Xian, China
Good advice.Thank you.
@mydanods (6759)
• Nigeria
@ClayNCE It's great to have you here.
@RodrickH (9054)
Welcome to mylot, all of us need love, I guess the father's weakpoint is needing love
• Xian, China
You do see my point.
welcome to mylot, here you can get friends and attention. you can vent youre feelings here as well were here to listen
• Xian, China
Thank you. I will.
@ClayNCE thats okay many vent here
Expecting certain behaviors from others often leads to disappointment, so it is best no to expect others to behave the way we think we should. So glad you are on myLot!!!
• Xian, China
That's absolutely right. Looked at from that point of view, your advice is easier to understand.
@ddnj2006 (652)
As a father, my weakness is my wife. As like my wife to our daughter. As my daughter to me. It just loops to circle with my family so that everyone would hold to each other. Cause we are both the weakness and strength of each other. Just as my wife is stronger than me, that my daughter is stronger than my wife that I am to my daughter. ;-) Though it is maybe just in me.
• Xian, China
I know how you feel, my friend. That is life. With true love,we can make ourselves stronger and happier.
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky.
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
• Xian, China
I have read the guidelines. They suit me down to the ground. Thank you, my new friend.
I would at least hope they would care for your feelings. If nothing else that would be good for me.
• Xian, China
Thank you for your kind comment. I know I've got the willpower to accept my own faults as part of my life.
@Icydoll (20010)
Welcome to Mylot
• Xian, China
Nice to meet you.