Welcome Newcomer!

New Glasgow, Nova Scotia
Hello, wonderful people! Im new here, was invited by my best friend Gitara - i am blessed to have her as a friend! Hoping to make here many more friends! See you soon again!
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky.
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
• New Glasgow, Nova Scotia
hello M.-L.! I already can call myself lucky - im on site where there are a lot of nice people! And this cannot be bought for any money! ;)) Thank you very much for helpful suggestions, sure i will use them! Thank you again!
@MariiMar You're welcome.
@Teekaaa (5639)
welcome to mylot ! happy mylotting!
• New Glasgow, Nova Scotia
Hello Elite purple, thank you very much for welcoming me here! :))
Welcome to myLot. I hope you enjoy it here.
• New Glasgow, Nova Scotia
Hello Judy Evans, thank you very much for welcoming me! I know i will enjoy it here, cause everything depends on people only, and here people are wonderful i know :))
Welcome to myLot. Have fun interacting here.
@rheicel (7333)
Welcome to mylot. Looking forward interacting with you.
@kanchan10 (2653)
• Kolkata, India
looking forward to your posts. most welcome here
@louievill (18368)
Hello and welcome, how nice of your friend Gitara to invite you, hope you enjoy your stay.
@JSAph8888 (972)
Hello! Welcome to mylot. I hope you'll have fun staying on this site. By the way, your friend's name, Gitara, means guitar in our country.
Welcome and I hope you enjoy this site.
@Maria24 (2113)
Welcome to mylot
@miketagz (7502)
Hello Amaranta, welcome to mylot. Take your time to read the guidelines found on menu and select Help. Enjoy...
@dya80dya (1926)
Welcome here!
@WorDazza (10053)
• Manchester, England
Welcome to myLot. I'm sure you will have a great time here. The natives are reasonably friendly (mostly ) so I'm sure you will make some great friends here.
Welcome to all new Mylot members.
@Shivram59 (2565)
Welcome to mylot,dear friend.You are at the right place and right now I'm going to follow you as a friend.
@Icydoll (14392)
Welcome to Mylot...have nice time
welcome to the site where you can interact outside in the most famous social networks
@dodoazo (17727)
Welcome. You have already started making friend every time you receive an interaction with your post. Don't waste time. Keep on writing.
@moffittjc (42031)
• Gainesville, Florida
Hi, and welcome to myLot! I hope you have a great time here and make many good friends! I see you are from Nova Scotia. Are you a fan of the TV show The Curse of Oak Island? My son and I love watching that show together. It's on TV tonight!