Much Needed Words....

Pamplona, Spain
He sat with a cold stern face He is a Professional in his own space He sits there on the Television telling you what you should do What you do to look after yourself more He listed eight things and yes those things were okay But he kind of forgot a word that he might have meant to say Love, true love is the only answer to all that ails you Be it if you have got a really bad cold, or even if its the flu He forgot to say the word love and out it never came When will they realize that real love is never just a game.
So well done, my friend!!! Love seems to be something that is treated too lightly these days. The value of love does not seem to be a top priority.
• Pamplona, Spain
He is a Doctor and surely by now at his age he should know that love goes a long long way to help to heal people and their problems.
• Preston, England
great valentine poem - so many media presenters turn feb 14th into trivia
• Pamplona, Spain
I thought that is morning when I was sitting there listening to him drone on. I thought he has not mentioned the word love once. He mentioned loads of technical words but not love which is the most easiest to use of all.
Well they do say love makes the world go round and it is a fact that people in love live longer so yes, love should always be part of the answer.
• Pamplona, Spain
Its a must for everyone to have someone to love whether its someone, a dog or a cat.
@lovinangelsinstead21 or all of the above!! Lol
• Pamplona, Spain
@BelleStarr Yes, whoopee why not all of the above. There is so little love around sometimes.
@FayeHazel (21433)
Beautifully written and a great sentiment
• Pamplona, Spain
Thank you it came out from the cold hard face I was seeing saying those words and not even a smile came out of him. Not even a grimace perhaps.
@FayeHazel (21433)
@lovinangelsinstead21 Wow! Emotionless :/
• Pamplona, Spain
@FayeHazel There are people like that and say things without any expression on their faces and I donĀ“t know how they do it really. Probably experts at it.
Yes indeed well done,some people do think that it is a game.
• Pamplona, Spain
Love has to be the top priority. Okay so we are not all experts at letting love into our lives but we can give it a very good try.
@lovinangelsinstead21 also have to work at it.
• Pamplona, Spain
@amadeo We do have to work at it that is true. Its not so easy but when that guy was talking about all those kind of things I thought he has never mentioned love or kindness which are powerful to keep you well.
@Icydoll (26372)
Nice poem lines my dear friend
• Pamplona, Spain
Thank you very much. I was watching a certain person this morning and I thought where has the word love gone?
A wonderful poem and a wonderful reminder.
• Pamplona, Spain
Thank you its just that I felt I had to write this one. After hearing a bit of the News and then listening to his advice on how we should live and that is what sparked it off.
I like that I was thinking of something wiht love today.
• Pamplona, Spain
Hope it was someone special for you then. Thanks.