I don't get it

@vandana7 (66797)
We go fishing for fish to eat. The pythons can get it too. So can crocodiles and alligators and piranhas. God provided!!! So if there is enough of fish in the water, why do crocodiles want to eat humans or other land animals? They need to be told they get the healthiest diet rich in Omega 3. Ditto about sharks...they have enough food damn it...leave me alone!!!
May be that all those animals you mentioned want to change their diet time by time. I like fish, but fish every day of the weeks can be pretty boring.
@vandana7 (66797)
No kidding...Crocodiles can identify weeks by Gregorian calendar? They can try their hand at python...I will give them that much concession.
@vandana7 pythons are killing crocodiles in Florida and not vice versa.
@vandana7 (66797)
@LadyDuck Both are lazy...they don't grow food and still get to eat...
• Cuddalore, India
i don't like to harm animals.I am also a vegetarian.
@vandana7 (66797)
I am grateful to these non-vegetarian eaters. Technically, we are not so advanced to grow enough food for the world's population through normal agricultural methods. So I am glad they are eating what they are eating so that I can eat what I eat and proudly say I am vegetarian. :)
• Cuddalore, India
@vandana7 then why are you fishing lol
@vandana7 (66797)
@Lignitecityabishek96 ..For those who let me eat vegetarian food at affordable price.
@Sreekala (23584)
May be humans are big enough to meet their appetite
@crossbones27 (20780)
• Redlands, California
Jelly fish, alligators dolphins whales and sharks are soon to be extinct Jelly fish is the fish you want to talk to.
@vandana7 (66797)
It understands? Blink..dolphins..I'd hate it if they become extinct. There is no love lost between me and the alligators, and whales and sharks...not that they have hurt my bank balances as yet, but then I can be pretty unreasonable at times.
• Redlands, California
@vandana7 Spiritual miss lady dolphins are whales or vice versa and sharks have been here for so long. Congratulations man for wiping out one of the oldest species on earth. Takes my breath away. You ever hear dolphins and whales sing like a wolf howling who can carry a tune. spiritually one one of the prettiest sounds you will ever hear. Thats why miss lady. Somethings it would behoove us not to mess with because they make us better people.
@vandana7 (66797)
@crossbones27 I never heard of whales singing...
Lol a crocodile will try to eat anything.
@vandana7 (66797)
May be we should eliminate sharks and crocodiles and pythons ...we will then have enough food for humans.
@vandana7 Except I don't want to eat them and, I guess they are needed, even though I don't want them any where near me.
@vandana7 (66797)
@TRBRocks420 I guess they are...they are the scavengers. Otherwise, sea might get filled with carcasses and shi*t of all fishes.
• Peoria, Arizona
It is about territory. They don't care about the taste, they want to survive. Yeah they can eat a raccoon or a fish, but if they see something that alarms them, they will protect their territory and attack it. They see humans as weak but destroyers so they will want to eat it. Sharks, however, most do not try and eat humans, they don't thirst for them. They have very poor eyesight, and being in the water it is worse, so if they see movement they will think it is a fish and try to go after it. It is all instincts, the food chain, and territory, and well hunger.
@vandana7 (66797)
That is great...we should send robots for fishing then..
• Peoria, Arizona
@vandana7 Or just go to designated areas safe for fishing or just be careful. Crocodiles are a bit more aggressive than alligators, but they still won't just randomly attack unless they feel harm.
@garymarsh6 (14317)
I think the sharks would leave you alone and not dare bite you!
@vandana7 (66797)
They frequently visit me in my dreams. LOL
@sugartoes (41909)
• Greencastle, Indiana
ha ha ha "don't play around or in the water"
@vandana7 (66797)
God did not say that..
They like variety in their diet silly
@vandana7 (66797)
They can join some culinary school, if they want...