Random laughing fit?

So I watch this short realy stupid video and all of a sudden I get a laughing fit. But real, honest from the pit of my stomach laughter and now it's repeating in small bursts. The tears are streaming and my throat hurts. What the heck, did my mind hit idle speed in the humour part of my brain?
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky. Please add the name of your country to your account page.
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
@Spontaneo (1392)
When I watch "Impractical Jokers" on television late at night, I laugh hysterically.
Hello Leiann, that is wonderful to know. I actually wish it would happen at least once week.
@Spontaneo (1392)
@pressbutton I don't understand?
@Spontaneo My apologies, let me rephrase. I wish that I could experience the laughing fit along with its positive emotions at least once a week.
I really love it when a laughing fit happens. I did have one while teaching a class due to the material I was reading to the class had one hilarious part. I had to have my aide take over for me.
Hello there Deborah. What an awesome feeling it brings about hey? It almost leaves one baffled and feeling euphoric. I hope many more people experience this type of thing;) If you could give it your own one word definition, what would it be?
@pressbutton I would call it "Unexpected Hilarity."
@mydanods (6759)
• Nigeria
I've had it once in a while. Watching something like a sitcom and suddenly you start laughing. It's good medicine.
Hi Nnaemeka, glad you know that type of medicine too;) So awesome.
@dodoazo (19684)
What's laughing fit? What makes you experience that?
Hi Dodo, it happens randomly I guess, as it did yesterday. Simply put, it is an uncontrollable giggle/burst of laughter that occurs out of the blue and it leaves you feeling baffled and euphoric. Also while you are trying to reflect on what is so funny, the whole thing repeats itself and you then are left with aching throat and tears because of the laughter. That is the best way I can describe it - laughing fit or better yet gigglefits.
@dodoazo (19684)
@pressbutton Is it a disease? What's the cure for that?
@dodoazo Nope, but If it were a disease, I think it would be one every person would want as it only produces happy and positive outcomes.