Insecurities

Havre De Grace, Maryland
This is the one thing that breaks up relationships friendships also but how do we control it or stop it from ruining are relationships. Or truth be told is there a way to stop this or is it something we live with and try to keep it under control. I have let insecurities break up relationships of mine in the past because I have been hurt in the past and it carried over to future relationships. So what is the best way to that yall think to get over insecurities or how do y'all handle it.
@mandala100 (35785)
@William21001 I think one should constantly analyze one's self and face the reality of self acceptance. Needless to say, one must focus on the brighter or sunny side of life my friend.
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
thanks i will do
@Plethos (9550)
Quit thinking your new gf is like all the ones before her. Treat her on her own merits and character.
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
the old feeling rush in when some characteristic appear it reminds me of the past
@Plethos (9550)
@William21001 - then your the problem. Your not ready to move on . Dont date for a while, you will only be hurting the other person.
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
@Plethos yeah your right but i dont think you will ever forget bad things that happen to you
@miketagz (7433)
I depend on personality trait. It's like an android application that may determine if you are compatible to open. Same as the relationship. Each of us has different types. You know what I mean.
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
i like your way of exsplaining things are u into computers alot
@miketagz (7433)
@William21001 Yeah I have interest on these things and I will do my best as I could.
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
@miketagz cool me to love technology
Insecurity is a bad trait but then again sometimes we cant avoid especially if we have been used and dumped before
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
your right but insecurities are made by bad things that happen to you
@William21001 yeah it has something to do with our past
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
@Strawberry18 thanks for comments
@kanchan10 (2207)
• Kolkata, India
insecurities are a truth but one should try to get to it with open mind. look at the oast and correct them if possible otherwise avoid them.
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
correct my friend thanks