Siesta

dogs asleep
@ridingbet (43795)
It is a Sunday; climate is cool, no loud noises except for some sirens of ambulances, and honking of tricycles, cars, and big vehicles. The television unit here at home is temporarily switched off because I and my sister finished watching a movie that starred Bruce Willis and Will Hauser, and she had to take a nap while I came here on desktop to read and share. It is 5:06PM and guess what? All our dogs are having their afternoon naps here in our living room. Even Sydney who keeps on growling at us if we go near the the female dog he is now fond of, is also asleep. Maybe later, they will all wake up at the same time of the day, and their activities will resume. I have had some frequent nods while watching TV. This may be due to the Citirizine tablet that I took last night. Eyes are becoming light red now because they itch at times. How is your Sunday?
After lunch, hubby and I were at the bedroom. He napped, while I had a marathon watching of Singer 2018 of China where KZ was a challenger at episode 5 and defeated Jessie J for the top place. Since @miketagz posted about it and have watched how KZ did a marvelous sing and dance of her own version of Adelle's Rolling in the Deep, I was hooked. I am now excited for episode 7.
@miketagz (7347)
@SIMPLYD Thanks for spreading information. Hope everyone can see all episodes and the latest ones will announced until further notice. Stay tuned for latest updates.
@miketagz Yes, I will be waiting for your latest update.
@miketagz (7347)
You have many dogs, I hope they will not wake up and bark all together.
@ridingbet (43795)
this morning when i stood up at 5AM, all of them were in the stairway, barking, but when i said, "stop", they all kept quiet. my son stood up too and opened the door for their morning rituals. they don't bark when they relieved themselves, but when they want to come inside the house again, some of them bark.
@ridingbet If they only bark to come in or out it's not a problem.
@ridingbet (43795)
@LadyDuck in some occasions, they bark. the typical circumstances like when somebody is near the gate, or when they play around.
@mydanods (6798)
• Nigeria
Haha. It's really funny seeing all the dogs sleep at the same time.
@ridingbet (43795)
the other 3 are under the dining table- 2 Japanese Spitz and the local mutt
@mydanods (6798)
• Nigeria
@ridingbet You sure have lotta dogs. You must adore them.
@ridingbet (43795)
@mydanods yes we do adore them. and when one crosses the rainbow bridge, my son cries. me too.
@nela13 (3831)
• Portugal
How many dogs do you have? It seems they all sleep at the same time
@ridingbet (43795)
we have 10 plus the dog of my brother=11.
@nela13 (3831)
• Portugal
@ridingbet OMG, that is a lot of dogs
@ridingbet (43795)
@nela13 yes it is. a few minutes ago, Xander, Sydney, and Chibi are all barking at each other so the female Darna will answer their calls. i think Darna is in heat.
@rheicel (5442)
Wow, you have lots of dogs. I love dogs.
@ridingbet (43795)
we have 10 plus the one from my son who stays during the day
@rheicel (5442)
@ridingbet Wow, you have a big family of dogs. Do you breed and sell them?
@ridingbet (43795)
@rheicel no. 2 male dogs are already neutered/castrated. we plan to spay the other female dogs and maintain the 2 Japanese Spitz so they can breed.
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
I was here alone because Mother and siblings went to my 3rd Brothers first born Birthday Bash.
@ridingbet (43795)
really? why did you not go? i am sorry i have to go check your discussion why you missed the celebration.
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
@ridingbet I did not because my body is too heavy.
@ridingbet (43795)
@JustBhem you were not feeling well.
@louievill (17676)
I'm surprised " climate is cool" in your place, it's burning hot here in Metro Manila
@ridingbet (43795)
it is cool here. the temperature now is 23 degrees Celsius, and is windy as well. this high noon, it was hot but now, i think i might use my blanket again tonight.
@louievill (17676)
@ridingbet it's 29 here now and its already evening, it was hotter this afternoon.
@ridingbet (43795)
@louievill yes it was hot this afternoon. but tonight, there is a cool wind a-blowing.
That is the cutest photo I've ever seen in my entire life!!!!! Love it!!!!!!
@ridingbet (43795)
scattered dogs everywhere in our living room.
That's a lot of dogs, how many do you have? Not much happened to me on Sunday. Had my boxing training and then I did some errands.
@ridingbet (43795)
we have 10 dogs excluding Sydney. yes, they sometimes bark when i come home, and all of them come near me wanting me to pet them all, except Sydney, who is guarding the love of his life.
@aureliah (10822)
That seems like a quiet afternoon. A good one to be at home for that matter
@ridingbet (43795)
yes that is true. Sunday afternoons for me are for TV watching and napping as well.
@aureliah (10822)
@ridingbet That is so relaxing
@rakski (5640)
you have so many dogs. I wish I can have one but we have asthma and my son has allergy with their fur.
@ridingbet (43795)
i am sorry. how about cats, i am sure you cannot have one because of the asthma.
Quiet is very nice. Glad they are all settled down. I love Bruce Willis. I have seen him in some things on Netflix. I wish we would get his Die Hard movies. I would love to watch them again. It is Wednesday morning here in Jerusalem.
@miketagz (7347)
Alarming around the house, it's sounds disturbing sometimes but it's helpful at all times. You may prefer to cover up your ears with headphones while watching movie. Hope you watch the full movie.
@ridingbet (43795)
i think i haven't posted "alarming around the house'. it is 'all quiet in the western front here'. sirens come and go- they don't stick around. i get it... your Sunday is 'alarming around your house', am i right?
@miketagz (7347)
@ridingbet It's not what I meant. If you are enjoying movie in the middle of the morning then there's a giant monster overpowering his or her sound territory than your ordinary speaker. Don't you still think that it's fun to watch? Hope you get my logic.
@ridingbet (43795)
@miketagz oh, no, it is not the scenario here. i can still hear the movie even though it is loud outside. but this afternoon, it was quiet so we were able to enjoy the movie. if indeed there are loud sounds outside our house, we increase the volume, and we concentrate on the dialogues. have you tried listening to one sound even when there is noise around? we can concentrate to listen. also, the movie was this afternoon, not in the morning. and of course i get your logic; it is just that there were 'no alarming sounds around, inside, or outside our house', that is why the dogs and my sister had naps.
is that you on the pic? my sunday? oh well always boring