So many

Peoria, Arizona
Maybe too many. Who am I kidding, there is no such thing as too many books! The photo above that has the quality of a potato is my current project I am working on. I am currently working on a background to something that will eventually be a poster on my website that is for my graphic novel. It is helping introduce the characters. The characters are not on the poster, so you just gotta wait. But this is just one fourth of the background and probably the most tedious. I wanted to make a bookcase and as you see all the outline for books are there. What you don't see is the book spines because I haven't done them yet. And that is what I have to tackle, giving each spine an individual look! And that is over 100 spines. 109 to be exact! And I have 3 done so fair. Excuse me while my brain slightly deflates. I got my work cut out for me, but it is all worth it!
I can see the three on the upper left of the bookshelf that you did. It looks great so far but very tedious.
• Peoria, Arizona
If I wasn't taken a picture of my computer screen it would look better haha but I wanted to do a quick post. It is tedious, but worth it!
Good luck there.
• Peoria, Arizona
Thanks
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
You're doing great. I can't wait to see if done. I want a drawing tablet soooo bad now.
• Peoria, Arizona
You will be one of the first to see ;D
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@DesirousDreamer That's because I keep pestering you for pictures every eight seconds!
@Plethos (10313)
By chance do you have a written list of potential titles? I do, for post titles and ideas.
• Peoria, Arizona
For titles of the books? haha
Hope that work that is cut out for you goes really well!!!
• Peoria, Arizona
I hope so as well haha
Great start and I am sure you'll be able to get it done. Good luck with the project.
• Peoria, Arizona
I kind of have to haha Thank you
@mandala100 (43314)
@DesirousDreamer That's a very creative idea my friend.
• Peoria, Arizona
Thank you