Do you know how the Queen wakes up every morning?

Ponce De Leon, Florida
It's kind of bizarre. I was scanning through stories on my Edge browser homepage and found a story about how the Queen wakes up everyday. My first thought was maybe it has something to do with the corgis. She loves her corgis. Anyway,it has nothing to do with her doggies. And instead it has to do with a bagpipe player. A bagpipe player stands outside her door and plays for fifteen minutes, every morning. After that she eats breakfast of her favorite cereal. Special K. So there now you know two new things about the Queen. Remember what they say knowledge is power. Lol.
• Riga, Latvia
For me, that would be a nightmare to wake up to bagpipes. Usually, I like to keep my mornings fairly quiet while I completely wake up. There are mornings I don't even listen to any music or anything until the afternoon. Just feel that way.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
My alarm wakes me up on mornings that I have to work, otherwise I just wake up whenever I gotta wake up.
@dodo19 (32543)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Well that is one way to wake up.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I guess if Its what shes used to it probably works out well for her.
@dodo19 (32543)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@thislittlepennyearns If she uses it, it must work. To be honest, I could see it working for me as well.
It would drive me nuts to have to hear this bagpipe playing for 15 minutes, EVERY MORNING
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Well, then its a good thing you're not the queen. lol
@thislittlepennyearns , You are right, it's a good thing that I am not a queen or a princess. Not at all my kind of lifestyle.
Bagpipes will do the trick waking a person up.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Id throw a shoe at them.
@Daelii (4966)
nice morning! why cereal??? I kinda figured it would be hot breakfast!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
At her age, she should be allowed to eat whatever she wants haha. I don't know she probably just likes it.
@Plethos (10245)
another useless fact for me to know. cant wait to use it. no one will believe me.
@Ithink (10673)
I love the sounds of bagpipes! However I dont think Id like to hear them like that! lol
The bagpipes would startle me and get on my nerves, but I am happy that is the way the queen desires to be awakened.
oh!thought that you were talking about me
@TheSojourner (17448)
That would make me be grumpy for the rest of the day....waking to that and having to eat Special K. I'll stick with the National Anthem in the distance.