Don't These Indifferent People Irritate and Frustrate You?

@AKRao24 (21409)
This is site where every member has right to post anything! People here they know that we are quite sensitive and attend their discussions if they are pertaining to their day to day life problems! I am also one of you and attend many such discussions which as per my hearts's decisions requires my sincere advise! I advice or cheer them up or give some helpful hint , in expectation that I would get some feed back! But I am really feel bad and frustrated that I have met many people here without responding to the members who have attended them they are keeping on further posts ...some times in continuation of previous posts! Have you ever had such experience and if yes...what do you do with such persons? Thanks! Please respond to know how you console yourself under such circumstances! Picture: courtesy of Pixels
@riverwild (2546)
It's just the way it is I suppose. I don't worry too much about it. I figure everyone has stuff going on.
@AKRao24 (21409)
But then don't you feel that at least some ethics are needed to follow on the sites like this as we are pouring out our hearts for them and in return they behave indifferently dear @riverwild ! Thanks! God bless!
@riverwild (2546)
@AKRao24 Sometimes you just can't find a discussion you have a response to. I have trouble thinking of comments and responses a lot of the time.
@AKRao24 (21409)
For all the people who have responded to you dear @riverwild ? There is always we have to say in our daily life when we are having nothing to say in some situations! We can just jot few words and conclude the matter! Thanks!
@Shortail (862)
Well nothing, just ignored them. You should not expect something in return in everything. too much expectation may cause of disappointment. like what happened to you.
@AKRao24 (21409)
This is not expecting some thing from some one! Just imagine you are talking with some one and expressing yourself to him and he/she is looking at some other thing instead of listening you! what feeling would you have at that time dear friend @Shortail? Thanks!
@akalinus (22153)
@AKRao24 Is that like me having breakfast with my son's phone?
@AKRao24 (21409)
Ha Ha Ha I am happy that I could make you to understand dear @akalinus ! Yes this is very much something like this!
• Cuddalore, India
You have to accept those should not expect in return.Try posting as many you want.
@AKRao24 (21409)
No, I differ here this is a 'Take it granted' attitude...we should oppose this! Not even a sinle person was reciprocated before posting the next discussion in continuation of previous post! Are you getting me dear @Lignitecityabishek96? Thanks!
• Cuddalore, India
@AKRao24 I can't able to get your view.
@AKRao24 (21409)
This very simple thing I am saying here dear @Lignitecityabishek96 1. I Respond to a discussion. 2. Some other members also responing. 3. The person who initiated the discussion thinks that it is but natural for him to get the responses, so he never respond you back. 4. Instead he starts another discussion to get more responses. 5. This attitude of the member who initiated the discussion makes me sick! Hope now you got my point dear friend! Have a nice time and God bless!
@mandala100 (52499)
@AKRao24 I always charged it to experience here in myLot my friend as the best teacher. I don't know if you might call it lack of "common courtesy" or to abide with "live and let live" thing my friend. There are some here in mylot who has "impressive and long dicussion" that never ever reply or responded to my comment. Where is interaction there my friend? Well, I think some people are following "to each his or her own" or "mind your own business". But what the heck my friend just simply enjoy myLot and cheer up!
@AKRao24 (21409)
No ...that is not the point... when I can get people with some concern for humanity, like your godself, why can't I expect the same trait from the people about whom I am talking...after all we are unknown to each other and hailing from two different parts of the World.....But then just because of this site we are here to open up our hearts and brains with each other....while we can develop such friendly bonds and respect the basic manners, why can't they do is my point of concern, dear @mandala100
@mandala100 (52499)
@AKRao24 I'm sorry that I didn't get your point my friend or that I understood it differently.
@AKRao24 (21409)
I have edited my previous point dear @mandala100..just have a look if you can follow my language (let me clarify here that English is not our native language! )
@akalinus (22153)
People are busy. I have a million things to do every day. I don't always get back to people right away. I do try but luck would have it that you are the one I forgot to respond to. You can always console yourself with chocolate.
@AKRao24 (21409)
That is not the case here dear @akalinus! No one responded could get any feed back before posting the next discussion in continuity of the previous one! Now you must have got my point!
@TheSojourner (17298)
I don't worry about it too much anymore. People look at reciprocity much differently
@AKRao24 (21409)
Don't you think that is basic lack of manners and etiquette dear friend @CoralLevang ? Thanks ! God Bless!
@AKRao24 I agree, but it's not up to me to teach them anymore. If they haven't learned it by now, then so be it.
@AKRao24 (21409)
Agreed dear @CoralLevang ! We are not reformers present here to mend the people and their activities! I appreciate your views and Thanks!
@nela13 (9417)
• Portugal
We all have already found that kind of users here, but I think we should just keep replying to those who responde us. I always try to give everyone a sincere feed back.
@AKRao24 (21409)
While appreciating your feelings and response I would like to say that people like you so much of positivity keep the things in World to go on! God bless!
@nela13 (9417)
• Portugal
@AKRao24 I am not that positive but Thank you
@AKRao24 (21409)
You are welcome dear friend @nela13 ! Have a nice time!
@Icydoll (25958)
Yeah some keep on posting continuation of their posts .I too have experienced it many times friend.i sometimes frustrating when they telling problem and asking suggestions,when they don't respond back.
@AKRao24 (21409)
You are missing my point dear @Icydoll ! Please go through the discussion once again and please edit your response or respond me again!
@april_ang (587)
Are you referring to new members..?
@AKRao24 (21409)
I am not sure..I need to see the profiles! I will come back after completing my home work dear friend @april_ang ! Thanks!
I don't have time to focus on what other people do, I just focus on using my time to help others no matter what they do or don't do.
@AKRao24 (21409)
I appreciate your views dear friend @LovingMyBabies ! But expecting a bare minimum courtesy from others is not asking too much from them, I believe?! Thanks! God bless!
@AKRao24 When we expect things from others we will always be disappointed since we are all so imperfect.
@AKRao24 (21409)
Dear friend @LovingMyBabies , this is not about what I am expecting...I am talking about all those members who sincerely respond to get a cold shoulder from the person who has initiated the discussion! I am talking on behalf of them! Thanks ! God bless!
@miketagz (8811)
At least you did the best as you could. No one is really perfect. Cheer up dude.
@AKRao24 (21409)
No, that is not the reply I expect...kindly go through What I said in my discussion and then respond...this is not the thing that some one not responded me...it hurts when no body responded is given any importance and next post in continuation is again posted! I really fail to understand this!
@miketagz (8811)
@AKRao24 Seems odd to me. Anyway do our best discussions as possible. May the horse be with you. Best of luck
@AKRao24 (21409)
Thanks dear @miketagz ! No horsey talks now ...you know why?
This is mylot and people are free to do whatever they want as long as it's within the bounds of the guidelines. If we don't get responded to, then we don't have the right to be angry about it. You can't control everybody here and not everybody here has the same line of thinking as you. So don't let it affect you.
@AKRao24 (21409)
Dear @toniganzon , you are again missing the crux of the discussion! I am not plead ing to respond me! I am pitting a point that having posted a discussion people forget about it and never bother to come back and see what happened to the discussion and who are all responded. Not only this , but then they keep on posting new discussion , some times in continuation of previous post! That attitude only irritates! This is my personal feeling and as you said I felt like sharing it here as I believe that is within the bounds of guidelines! Thanks! Have a nice day! God bless!
@AKRao24 It's because I know some people really intend to ignore and not respond. That's why I said that. But there are new ones who doesn't know how mylot goes and they think by mere posting a discussion they will earn from that and by people's comments. You don't have to be irritated by those. Just do whatever you want to do.
@AKRao24 (21409)
Yes agreed that I don't need to irritated because of such people dear @toniganzon ! But some one has to bell the cat to get this point for the discussion on the site! Thanks! God Bless!
@Sreekala (23745)
Usually I don't have the habit of checking my responses to know whether I got reply or not. I am working on my notifications. However, I agree if I see that people do not bother to reply then I won't post my reply to them further. My time is also valuable and I can dedicate my time to the sincere people alone.
@AKRao24 (21409)
I appreciate your views dear @Sreekala...people who don't bother to respond back should think that they are wasting other's time and acting in a selfish way! Thanks!
@Sreekala (23745)
@AKRao24 However, nothing is in our hands, so let us be wise
@AKRao24 (21409)
That is so true and we need to be bit smart dear friend @Sreekala ! Thanks!
@Plethos (11570)
if an opinion comes to mind, ill write it, if not ill just move along.
@AKRao24 (21409)
When there is a scope of responding a discussion , I am sure you won't keep yourself indifferent dear friend @Plethos ! This statement I have made after going through few discussions initiated by you where you have responded most of the people who responded to your discussion! Thanks!
@Plethos (11570)
@AKRao24 - well, like i said, if i have something to say, i will. but if someone has already written down what i wouldve said, then why repeat it. ill just like the post as a way of letting one know i read it.
@AKRao24 (21409)
You means as many as nine to ten members respond you and you feel that you have nothing to say about these different discussions dear @Plethos ? No I am sure the responses had the scope to discuss further and the discussion was deliberately avaoided! Thanks ! God bless!
@prashu228 (25510)
I miss many discussions , i always check the recent ones posted, but yes this happens and i noticed it . I stopped thinking about it .. just leave it
@AKRao24 (21409)
Agreed dear @prashu228 there is nothing much we can do about such people except for stressing ourselves! But then, one should at least have a look at the notifications which the site is providing for every response, like and mention we are getting for our response! Well , as you have said better to stop thinking about that now!Thanks! God bless!
@prashu228 (25510)
@AKRao24 lol..yes some even dont check their notifications..in that case they are losing not we...
@AKRao24 (21409)
That is true dear @prashu228 ! Let us not bother ourselves now about them, as we have decided not to discuss about them any more! Just let them be as they are!
what is there to do with them.Why does it bother you.Forget it.
@AKRao24 (21409)
That is correct what you say that I should forget them! But then what hurts me that they are taking members for granted and not even bothered to reciprocate them in any manner! Thanks for your suggestion dear friend @amadeo! God bless!
@AKRao24 well sorry you feel that way.For me does not bother me.
@AKRao24 (21409)
Thanks dear @amadeo ...I wish I was also like you!
@Daljinder (22196)
The people you are referring to have been around many times. From just my observation, I have found that members here mostly go back to those members post who will answer back. Members quickly take notice of people who do not answer back to responses and just keep making new post after another. When they notice this, they stop visiting that person. In that case, the person who has not been answering back to responses either learn their lesson or you will see another post from them whining about people not coming to their post. Those who learn their lesson will mend their ways while those who don't will leave the site. It's a constant cycle here!
@AKRao24 (21409)
You have a valid point and I was also almost on the same lines what you responded! but then I thought to have a discussion about it and get the opinion of others here! Thanks a lot dear @Daljinder! God bless!
@Daljinder (22196)
@AKRao24 You are welcome! It is better to just go about answering to posts you like or to people you like. There are other fish in the ocean that are respectful of our time, thoughts and efforts we put into our comments and responses.
@AKRao24 (21409)
I agree , in fact most of them are considerate and know how to interact with respect dear @Daljinder on this site, because of them only we like to participate here with open hearts! Thanks for your encouraging words dear friend! God bless us all!
yes i thanked them if they commented on my post i also check their post sometimes.
@AKRao24 (21409)
I appreciate that and I feel that minimum manners one should have while participating on a public platform dear friend @Strawberry18! Thanks a lot for understanding the discussion in right perspective and giving your frank and sincere opinion! Thanks alot1 God bless!
@AKRao24 godbless yw
There are people who never reply back to your comments. This is extremely rude. I understand that we all have our daily life and we can be busy and not get back immediately, but a but of good manners would suggest to reply to those who comment.
@AKRao24 (21409)
Yes, instead of responding back they again start a new discussion to attarct new members to get responses! Thanks for getting my point and responding sincerely dear @LadyDuck ! God bless!
@AKRao24 Exactly, they write dozen of discussions and never get back to reply.
There are people that I do not mind if they do not respond to my post. I have found some here that are not nice at all when they respond. I prefer the ones that really have something nice to say.
@AKRao24 (21409)
That means you are responding at least to the responses which you feel that they required to be responded back! But some people here are not bothered at all to respond to any of the responses they are getting for the discussion about which I am sad! Thanks dear @Hannihar for your sincere and sensible reply! God bless!
@AKRao24 You are welcome AKRao24.