Bulgaria Is Loved By The German Pensioners

@WriterAI (5263)
Bulgaria
Hundreds of German Pensioners settle in Bulgaria. Their high pensions go well here. It's a pity that native Bulgarians leave the country. Bulgaria is the poorest country in the European Union. So the future of Bulgaria is defined as a European retirement home. That's the truth and the result from the prolonged Bulgarian transitional period. It has been established for the last 29 years. And I think the process will be stable in the future too and will go on... Thanks for reading.
Bulgaria is the poorest country in the EU. Still, more and more elderly Germans move to live in the Balkan country - a paradise on the Black Sea coast, writes Die Welt.
@mandala100 (52634)
@WriterAl Thank you for this valuable information my friend.
@WriterAI (5263)
• Bulgaria
Not at all. You are welcome. Also it is preferred by the Japanese pensioners too. There is a village full of them here as far as I know.
I guess in a way it is a good thing as at least the pensioners will be spending their money in Bulgaria. We found a lot of English people were retiring to France, mainly because of the better weather.
@WriterAI (5263)
• Bulgaria
Yes, that's true.
• Uzbekistan
You could include in your post how the German old age pensioners are seen by the Bulgarian population. I would also like to know which language they speak with the Bulgarians. The average German doesn't know Bulgarian and I doubt that many Bulgarians speak German. The older generation may know Russian, the younger one English.
@WriterAI (5263)
• Bulgaria
The answer presents in the last article sentence: "But life in Bulgaria has its downsides - language is difficult to learn, which leads to limited communication". I saw one German at Sofia Centre and then heard a shopper after him: "He is our neighbor here. He is too rich with his pension. We, Bulgarians, are hired for very low income and low salaries." She looked like envious. I could say philosophically as French people: "But that's the life!"
It seems that Bulgaria is the place to go for those in Germany who are now retired and desire to live more cheaply. Hopefully the pensioners benefit Bulgaria.
@WriterAI (5263)
• Bulgaria
Only foreign pensioners live here cheaply. The Bulgarian pensioners live very very bad here.
@aninditasen (1793)
• Raurkela, India
It's the Bulgarian Government's responsibility to look after it's citizens.