A man hitting girl a big rock..

I just saw it that guy hit those girl two times with a big rock. I dont know why he did that to the girl. He has no respect, luckyly the girl doesnt collapse or die. I cant believe it because that stone is really big.
@mydanods (6758)
• Nigeria
How big was the rock? Did he carry it with one hand or two hands?
One hand only,
@mydanods (6758)
• Nigeria
@Tajane It should not be a very big rock then except if he was aiming for her head.
@cintol (6834)
You witnessed this, what did you do? I would have run to help her, thats awful men treat woman like that.
@cintol (6834)
@Tajane Thats too bad, I am sorry you were scared of him. I hope that girl was ok
@LeaPea2417 (21033)
• Toccoa, Georgia
That is awful. Did you report it to the police?
No, but her friends did,,
@LeaPea2417 (21033)
• Toccoa, Georgia
@Tajane That is good her friends did.
• Cuddalore, India
Welcome to Mylot have fun and enjoy the environment
@dodoazo (20298)
You don't know that the girl has done something wrong with the man. The man wouldn't do that if there is no reason. Would you believe it?
@LovelyxOdd (1201)
Wow, that's pretty awful... I hope she is okay.
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky. Please add the name of your country to your account page.
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!