~He Should Be A Chef~

Dinner My Hubby Cooked
Jacksonville, Florida
Hey everyone I hope you're doing well tonight! =) Things are good here. Have I ever told you my husband is so talented in many ways? He can cook so well! It tastes and looks good-I think anyway. This picture was the dinner he made a couple of nights ago, it was amazing! I'm not sure what we are having for dinner tonight-I am sure though whatever my husband makes will be delicious! We take turns with the cooking and tonight is his night-don't feel sorry for him or anything he LOVES doing it and WANTS to! In case you don't know, this is chicken with rice, tortilla shells and re-fried beans. =) I hope you are having something tasty as well!
I would love to have my husband cook for me. He hasn’t done that in years.
@NJChicaa I hope he does it again for you one of these days.
@LoriAMoore my husband gets home late from work most nights. He isn’t going to start cooking at 7:30 or 8. Maybe I’ll get him to cook when he is home recuperating from his hip surgery. He’ll be working from home 5 days a week so he will be home and able to cook for me.
I need one of those, A man that will share the cooking!
@andriaperry My husband is a better cook than I am and he loves cooking. I hope you find one! =)
Me first!
I love to cook, there are Chefs in my family, I suppose it is in our genes.
@LadyDuck It must run in your family then. =)
@LovingMyBabies I am sure it does, one of my cousin is a pretty famous Chef in Italy. The brother of my grandmother also was. He was the first one to distribute specialties from his region to other Italian regions and then to other countries.
@LadyDuck Oh wow, that's awesome! =)
@moffittjc (43033)
• Gainesville, Florida
I would love to spend more time in the kitchen cooking if I just had more time for it. I definitely would have no issues splitting the cooking duties with my girlfriend if it were more feasible. But in fairness, she hardly ever has time to cook either, so we eat out way too much! lol But we're trying to do better, and finding recipes for quick meals. I think one of the things we are going to try to do is find things we can cook on weekends and then freeze to save for later in the week. We love cooking in the crockpot, so I'm sure there are lots of meals we can cook that we can save for later in the week!
@moffittjc I hope one of these days you get more time to be in the kitchen. =) Yes! Just look on pinterest-there are so many recipes on there.
@moffittjc (43033)
• Gainesville, Florida
@LovingMyBabies That's funny that you mentioned Pinterest, because I was just checking out a few recipes there! lol
@moffittjc Lol, I look on there for food a lot. =)
What's in the photo? I can see rice and soft pita bread. Not sure what the other two are. Beef and potatoes?
@allen0187 It's chicken covered in a mayonaise sauce-so good! And also refried beans. =)
@LovingMyBabies ok. Thanks for the clarification.
@allen0187 You're welcome. =)
It looks good. Any meal that our husbands make for us is always the very best in the world! My husband can cook up a storm too, and I love it when he does. We went out for supper tonight, we were celebrating his birthday, which is on Monday, with our son.
@Juliaacv He's very good at cooking! Much better than I am. And he loves doing it. =)
@LovingMyBabies Our son is the same way.
My ex was a great cook too. Sounds like a yummy meal.
@celticeagle It was really good! =)
@LovingMyBabies .......Coool.
Lot of men love cooking. And it's good you take turns.
@Courtlynn Yeah, he's better at it than I am. Lol.
@LovingMyBabies it happens lol.
That's super for a husband to cook well. You are lucky
@youless I am lucky! =)
@LeaPea2417 (20461)
• Toccoa, Georgia
My husband loves to cook too and he cooks better than I do.
@Leapea2417 Mine too! He's a much better cook than I am. Lol
Oh, I wouldn't feel sorry for him. Sharing cooking duties is more than fair. It would be nice to have a husband who knows how to cook.
@Ambiepam Lol. He loves cooking and he's good at it. =) He's better at it than I am.
Yum it looks like a very good meal.
@TRBRocks420 Yes it was! =)
@oahuwriter (2323)
• United States Minor Outlying Islands
Sure looks delicious! I'm having Nathan's Hot Dog, with Sweetbread rolls. These King's Sweetbread Rolls, 4 rolls comes in just the right size for my frankfurters, so I like to get them for it's the small package. The small package of King's Sweetbread Rolls are just all I need. The 8 packs of hot dog buns are way too big for me. I like fresh bread and rolls all the time. I like relish, mustard and deli sliced mild pepper rings. I popped some popcorn from Jiffy Pop I got at Walmarts to eat with my frankfurter. Lucky you tonight you'll get dinner served! Maybe your husband should enter regional cooking contests to put his skills to the test if he'd like to enter and see if he'll win. You never know he could be another Emeril! Good luck!!!
@oadhuwriter I hope you enjoy your dinner! My husband doesn't have the confidence to enter any contests but I sure do enjoy his cooking. =)
It looks tasty.
@marlina It was incredible! =)
@sjvg1976 (18386)
I don't like cooking. Seems to be tasty dish seeing picture of the food cooked by your husband.
Sounds like your husband is a man of many talents . Lucky you!!!
@Marilynda1225 He is good at so many things!! I was just telling him that earlier. I am very blessed!
@TheSojourner (17454)
Now I'm hungry!
That meal sounds really good. I am glad you get a break from cooking.
This looks yummy. It's so nice when others cook for us. My boyfriend made a big breakfast for everyone this morning.
@WriterAI (5201)
• Bulgaria
Good for him.