Stopping communication with her

@ricki_911 (19950)
Toronto, Ontario
This girl we are friends but iam sitti g here thinking she's immature ans full of drama. We went to school together so go back to high school. She is now pregnent. She has 2 kids with a guy and always whining she cant afford it. As she gets child support, tax benefit and work part time. She started dating a guy in September. He pulled a few things and blaming her. She took him back and kept saying she wanted kids with him, get married, and move in. I honestly think she purposely got pregnent and now its back firing. She was the same girl who kept messaging me secual details of this guy and even sent pictures. I think she wants attention and typical sibgle mother. She is lonely, and not happy wirh her life. So this guy gave her attention when he shows up a couple times a week to meet his needs. He had messaged her after a week of telling him she is pregnent. Said if she didnt have an abortion they cant be together, or she has to give it for adoption. I told her even I would ditch him if someone suggested this. He is selfish and just wants this gone not thinking of the child. She just keeps messaging whining. Well solution get rid of the loser and get another job to get mat leave hours otherwise deal with it. I get its a big change but she knew she couldnt afford another child and bragged how she removed her birth control. So i truely feel she purposely did this. I do hope she doesnt take him back. But she needs to grow up and realize she needs to take responsible for her actions.
There seems to be a few changes you could make as well. maybe try not judging the people you are around. Find something that you enjoy and rock with it.You find fault in just about everyone your around. No matter what anyone does it's their life. Let them live it and try living yours. It seems you like animals and veggies try enjoying them more. I think for the sake of your sanity you might look deep and see I am right. I pray you don't find this rude but I see that it's something you do a lot. it's ok to have issues I have plenty. But at some point you have to take a look and see not everything people do is your issue. I made that problem and a nice mylotter helped me with it. If you don't believe me go back and think about it. Just about everyone you share time with has some fault that limits you spending time with them. In the bitter end it might be for the best. Have a nice day walking in the woods. It's a breath of fresh air to walk away from some people. And you might see that. And what gives you the right to dictate who can afford what. I feel children are blessings from God. There are so many people doing much worse than having a child. If she takes him back it's her business not yours or mine. That is the bitter truth. can you find one person who has the right to say another should not have their child. You deserve the best in life and so does everyone else. Let her find her own way. Maybe you need to figure out the real meaning of friendship. It's hard to see sometimes. If you care you will see it takes a village. Real people are open and honest. I complain about a hell of a lot but deep down I am more helpful then anything. This is not meant to be rude. Love them or leave them it's an amazing song.
@ricki_911 cut her off but let her live her life. What ever she does good bad or ugly is her business. Have a good day.
@ricki_911 (19950)
• Toronto, Ontario
@sharon6345 She flipped on me when I said we are friends and what her issues are with her boyfriend is her issue. She made the decision and i get she needs support (my decision is not part of this problem). She took a hissy fit so I told her she needs to decide and live with it. I gave her a number of a lady who is a counselor but actually great to talk with. If she doesnt want to take it then dont. I think she is just immature and we are at seperate life spots.