6 Months later...

@mawdest (1473)
Orillia, Ontario
Hello there. How is everyone doing? Hard to believe I haven't been on this site for about 6 months or so. I hope everyone is just dandy. I don't know why I keep coming and going, hopefully I can stick around for a while or permanently (that would be nice) but I'm not a normal MyLotter (that's for sure) and I'm not one to keep promises either. Anyways, people are probably sick of me making posts like these too, and what not.. Just wanted to see how my friends on this wonderful site are doing. Hopefully I can post some more music-related things, in particular, and whatever else. Anyways, that is my rant/or whatever, thanks for reading!
@PatZAnthony (12344)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
So then, what is a normal mylotter? Imagine how many different personality types are on this site everyday....
@mawdest (1473)
• Orillia, Ontario
Hmm, good question. I dunno, maybe I said something silly, I say a lot of weird things sometimes, haha. My bad.
@crossbones27 (18541)
• Redlands, California
Hey, who is this guy? I have not seen him in 6 months. No worries, buddy, I have learned most people have lives outside of Mylot, unlike me. Good to see you are well and surviving this crazy world.
@mawdest (1473)
• Orillia, Ontario
Haha, thanks man! Pshht, I'm sure you have a life outside of MyLot! But then again, I'm sure you were just joking Thanks again! Hope you have been well, buddy!
• Redlands, California
@mawdest Glad to see you buddy.
@mawdest (1473)
• Orillia, Ontario
@crossbones27 Thanks, you too!
@FourWalls (12854)
You’d better show up more often or we’re gonna have to lock you in myLot prison!! Welcome back.
@mawdest (1473)
• Orillia, Ontario
Hahah! Thank you very much Four Walls!
• Peoria, Arizona
Welcome back! Yeah, Mylot is sometimes hard to keep a steady routine on. Especially nowadays. I normally come on and then forget about it for almost a week and realize, oh yeah, should probably come back on. Hope that you stay around for a while, if you want to that is, haha!
@mawdest (1473)
• Orillia, Ontario
Hey Felicia! How are you doing? Thank you! Haha, that has happened to me many times since I joined MyLot many years ago, but I'm a little more worried about the time(s) where I have been gone for, say 3 months at a time.. And more recently this most recent time here, where I was gone for 6-ish months. I hope so too, thank you for saying that though Yes, I actually, genuinely do want to stay!
• Peoria, Arizona
@mawdest I am doing well, thank you. I can't stay away longer than a month. I think my longest break was 2 weeks and even that was pushing it haha I like being on here, I just lose some motivation at times. It is good to take breaks through to rejuvenate the brain!
@mawdest (1473)
• Orillia, Ontario
@DesirousDreamer Good, good! Heh, fair enough! Yeah, well that's good though that you are able to stay on here, the social environment on here is very healthy I find. I also agree with that about the breaks
• Richfield, Utah
Welcome back! And thanks for dragging me back with ya, haha. No, it's cool. You always know where to find me, here or Facebook messenger! Kick up your feet and stay awhile, lol.
@mawdest (1473)
• Orillia, Ontario
Thanks Jennifer! Haha, that's the plan, hopefully
@mydanods (6782)
• Nigeria
So you left? How does it feel to be back?
• Richfield, Utah
@mydanods great! Once life settled down just a scotch, and once I reminded myself (again) it's not about the money I make or lack of, it's the friendships that cultivate.
As you can see, I am a few days behind. Good to see you back.
@mawdest (1473)
• Orillia, Ontario
Thanks man! Sorry, I don't know why I didn't comment back or didn't see this.
@mawdest - No worries.
Welcome back :) How have you been doing?!
@mawdest (1473)
• Orillia, Ontario
Thank you Michelle! I have been quite well, thanks, and yourself? Haven't really been up to a lot, I don't know for sure but I am hoping to go to college this fall.. I got accepted, just trying to figure out if that's what I really want to do and think I can handle it or not. Besides that, not much new. Hope you are well!
@mawdest You are welcome! That's wonderful :) I hope you get it all settled on which route you want to take. Good luck.
@mawdest (1473)
• Orillia, Ontario
@infatuatedbby D'aw, thanks once again! Gotta love the great people here at MyLot, oh how I have missed you all!