Do you like lion dance?

@hoong143 (1408)
Malaysia
I think most of the Chinese like lion dance? I like lion dance too. Yesterday, my family and I went to a Diabolo performance. At the entrance, there was lion dance to welcome us. All of us was focus on the lions. Chinese believe the lion gives good luck to us. Hence, everyone wanted to close and touch the lions. The lions also closed to my kids and played with them. We were very happy there. Do you like lion dance?
I am glad you like it. It is still during the Chinese New Year and perhaps the lion dance is still available
I like watching the lion dance during the celebration of the Chinese new year! It has been awhile since I last saw you.
@kepweng (19291)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
yes its great like tiger
I've seen a couple during the Chinese New Year celebration. It is a great feat to watch.
I do like it. I do enjoy seeing them during Chinese New Year.
@xiaolisu (2407)
it's popular at South area of china i think. most overseas Chinese come from South area. that's why lion dance spread to overseas . i can see stilts dancing instead
@RodrickH (13646)
Yes, sometimes we can see the lion dance in Chinese New Year
@miketagz (8832)
It looks like a better exercise. You can be a part of a lion dance for visitors.