How to feel asleep easily?

@Sundie (261)
Do you ever feel like your whole body wanted to sleep but your mind would not cooperate? Urrgh, it's kinda frustrating though. It's like 5pm here in the Philippines and I'll be heading to work around 11pm tonight but I still don't have enough sleep. I already tried to drink a glass of milk, but it didn't help. Can you like give me tips on how to feel asleep right away? TIA
@Icydoll (24441)
Listen music dear friend
@Sundie (261)
I will surely try that. Thank youu
Listening to a soft music such as love songs could be also a helpful one to let you fall asleep fast.
@Icydoll (24441)
I read books or different articles online and mg eyes got tired and i will feel sleepy. Have you tried that?
@Sundie (261)
I've tried that before and it's effective. Maybe I should try it again this time. Thanks for the idea
I think a glass of hot milk will work.
@Sundie (261)
I've already tried it. Haha. It didn't worked out for me.
Yes this is also a nice idea, thanks for sharing.
@tech40 (9726)
Milk wil help tho, that is one of my way to feel sleepy but when I got older this method no longer working :(
@dodoazo (21262)
What's TIA? I am not used of text message and it's not allowed here I think. Try to reread the guidelines please.
@Sundie (261)
Oh, I'm sorry. TIA stands for Thanks In Advance.
@dodoazo (21262)
@Sundie Please take note of these things which are prohibited in myLot: Using all-caps, excessive punctuation, or "text speak"
@Sundie (261)
@dodoazo Will surely do. Thank you
try do the physical work outs or zumba.. if your body is tired i think you will fall asleep right away...
@Sundie (261)
Lemme download some zumba music then. That would be fun.
@Theresaaiza (10484)
If dimming the lights, putting eye mask on, or meditating don't work, sometimes I deliberately pray the rosary while lying down and it always works, how blasphemous that may sound. But it puts me in a very calm, soothing, peaceful place, I have no other choice but to sleep.
@Sundie (261)
Oh, that's a very nice idea. Thank you for sharing
@miketagz (7489)
You drink hot tea and surely will sleep. Hope you catch a dream on a guy where you remind to eat a favorite breakfast in the morning
@Sundie (261)
Hahahaha. You always makes me smile! I just woke up. I never dreamt of him. Maybe next time?
@miketagz (7489)
@Sundie Yeah and next dream is where is the mysterious guy living, hope I can meet him someday
@Sundie (261)
@miketagz Hahaha, that's gonna be a miracle then! I'm excited to sleep now.
@oahuwriter (3399)
• United States Minor Outlying Islands
Occasionally, I do have a difficult time falling asleep. When times of active brain and hours ticking by, I drink a Valerian Root cap. then I fall asleep within half an hour of drinking it.I like Valerian Root caps for it's not habit forming and has no side effects. Safe and it works. I bought Sleepy Time Tea and this did not work for me. Valerian Root works for me. Hope this helps. Walmart has the cheapest Valerian Root caps. in their vitamin section of the store. If no walmart, try ebay.com or amazon for which ever is cheaper. I hope this helps. My Valerian Root is 400 mg valerian root extract with 100 mg of valerian root. so it's 500 mg of Valerian Root total.
@Sundie (261)
Oh, that's so helpful. I hope we have Valerian Root Caps here in the Philippines. Or maybe I can try to check online then. Thank you
• United States Minor Outlying Islands
@Sundie You're very welcome. I like Valerian Root because it's not habit forming, nor does it have any side effects...so safe and easy to use when you need it. We all have stressful or worrisome time that keeps us awake, so nice to have such a simple remedy to it. Wish you luck and till it arrives, try to relax and say I want to sleep good tonight and right away when in bed, this positive affirmation and the Lord's Prayer helps so you feel protected and in control. Take care!
@Sundie (261)
@oahuwriter Waaah! Thank you so much. This is really a big help. I really appreciate it.
@tech40 (9726)
There are times that if I cant sleep, I think a lot unil my mind got tired and feel sleepy, if my body doesnt want to sleep, I make my body tired until my body feel tired, probably one of the reason why you feel that, its because you been not active that day and your body didnt meet its tiring limit
@Sundie (261)
You're the reason why I'm overthinking.
@tech40 (9726)
@Sundie Why me?
I think the best way to fall asleep is by avoiding thinking too much and just relax so that you can sleep fast.
@Sundie (261)
How I wish I can refrain myself from overthinking.
@Sundie Just close your eyes and smile for while and breathe deeply so that you can feel relax.
@lixiaos77 (1030)
• Shijiazhuang, China
reading news by the moblie phone, you wll be sleepy soon
@Sundie (261)
Hmm lemme try that one as well!
@houda28 (380)
• Tunisia
Listen to music. That should make you sleep for a thousand years. Welcome to Mylot.
@Sundie (261)
That sounds so awesome! Thank youuu
@dodo19 (33572)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Most nights I have an easy time falling asleep. Although there are nights like last night when I seem to have a harder time falling asleep for some reason.
@Sundie (261)
I feel you. When that night comes, it's really hard to sleep.
@JustBhem (42788)
• Davao, Philippines
Whenever I feel this, all I do is watch movies online or on Netflix. Or stay here and talk to people until I feel sleepy.
@Sundie (261)
Good for you then. I hope I can do the same as well.
@JustBhem (42788)
• Davao, Philippines
@Sundie And sometimes I play Hot Dog Bush. And that helps me too.
@Sundie (261)
@JustBhem Oh, that's kinda fun
I am still trying to find a way that I can fall asleep too,but since you have to go to work at night that is a problem for you. I hope you can find solution to help you sleep so you will be up for your work hours.
@Sundie (261)
Yeah, I got a lot of recommendations here in Mylot. Thank you
@Sundie You are welcome and sorry I could not help you Sundie.
@Sundie (261)
@Hannihar That's totally fine. You don't have to be sorry about it.
@ANDROVA (92)
• Bandung, Indonesia
Relax ur mind and do meditation
@Sundie (261)
I guess that would help too. Thank you
@wongchoiyee (7400)
I think you are kinda stress, would it possible you find another relaxing job?
@Sundie (261)
Yeah. Stress is now part of my everyday life. I'm also thinking of that.
• Buffalo, New York
I have insomnia n take prescription for it. But I have heard that camomile or meletonin work? Not sure. If u believe in god sometimes prayer helps. Or music.
@Sundie (261)
It's kinda unfamiliar to me. But yes, prayers really help alot.