Lets Celebrate The Ones Who Struggle

Redlands, California
Kind of like Hilary here. Blamed for one of the most popular musicians death. Kind of think had nothing to do with her other than she knew he wanted to die and broke her heart. Hell I do not know the whole story and do not really want to. Just think its sad how much raw talent she had and a spirit that not many brought. Well, if she killed why did she fall so hard? Kind of think was society judging. It deeply hurt her and then when you turned on her she became crazy. I would also. To this day always awesome to hear this sweetness before life went awry. She really could have did things and was tragic in many ways. People need a purpose and society killed hers along with Kurt. I cannot even imagine. Would be in the loony house for sure myself.
Music video by Hole performing Awful. (C) 1998 Geffen Records
• Denver, Colorado
Hole did some good stuff. She probably gets blamed a hell of a lot more than is warranted, honestly. Kurt was a highly tortured soul.
• Redlands, California
Indeed, and they the rest of the band probably needed to takes some responsibility for not catching all of his struggles.
• Redlands, California
@teamfreak16 Yeah, the whole, (no pun intended) "its all Courtney's fault," always rubbed me the wrong way and at the time, do not remember hardly anyone standing up for her. Really a tragic story all the way around.
• Denver, Colorado
@crossbones27 - It's like blaming Yoko for breaking up The Beatles. Everything I've read suggests John just was really sick of Paul regardless. I'm of the frame of mind that he would have left anyway.
@dodoazo (21611)
No could take his or her life unless something beyond their control. Or nobody cares for them.
• Redlands, California
I have seen stories of people who you would never expect to take their life that did. It has to be a pretty desperate thing to do such a thing. The last one I remember is a guy who had a wife and kid his band was on the rise and his lyrics were pretty positive. Shocked everyone who knew him that he took his own life. More like devastated. them. Something must have been off for him to do that.
@dodoazo (21611)
@crossbones27 That could be possible. What's the result of the police investigation?