Spooky Monday

Alaminos, Philippines
I am not sure if it was a ghost but what I am sure of is that I closed the door of my room before I left for work. I went home at 7pm. While I was walking towards my room, I saw the door opened and it was slowly closing. I am sure it was not the air because all windows are closed. What do you think this thing is?
• New Delhi, India
Check surroundings properly and be careful
@yugocean (8366)
I don't think any big deal in this. YOu haven't mentioned for how long you are living there.
@JESSY3236 (6505)
it could be air from other parts of the house.
It could be a paranormal phenomenon, I had myself several experiences.
@dodoazo (19636)
Your house is haunted. You better do something about it or leave your house.
Try not too mind it for now but if it persist take some steps
Could be supernatural. They do exist. As I have my own personal experiences with those.
@Icydoll (19808)
Just wind blowing there. ..
@kepweng (14767)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
i already see a headless ghost
@iridion9 (7274)
The best way to find out if there are entities in your room. You can spread johnson and johnson baby powder on the floor at that door before you sleep or before you go to work and try to setup hidden cam as well. And once you found out there are steps marks on those powder on the floor. Then it's positive your room is haunted. Better ask a priest or pastor to blessed your house or room.
@iridion9 (7274)
Is your house blessed? When that happens again just pray the "Lord's prayer". It will go away.
@hereandthere (31111)
maybe you did not close it properly when you left.
@ebanreb (6447)
That is not a ghost. It is just a wind not coming from your windows since you mentioned that all your windows were closed. Wind or air can also pass through main door or other windows of the house.