Several news this morning.

Chile
I just read online about yet another shooting in a school in the US, this time from a teacher. In the same article it said that there had been 19 shootings between schools and university this year. US is not a safe place to live anymore, not better than Venezuela or other extremely violent places. JEEZZZ!!! And life continues in a placid way in this part of the world. In my country there are preparations for the change of government. Everything is calm and according to the law. I garden, make lists for the supermarket (for a long time deciding exactly what I like) and preparing with Claudia a visit to Maria, the lady that was Claudia´s nanny when she was a baby. I have decided to spend some time changing the earth in the pots of my geraniums. They need new earth and loose soil. What will you do today?
@TheSojourner (17448)
I am going to wash some new sheets I bought yesterday. I am going to go through all of the other sheets in my closet and donate most of them 2 in agency that puts together emergency household items for when they lose things. Today is supposed to be sunny so I'm going to do some walking outside and get some fresh air and try and clear my mind.
I´m just back from Rafael´s birthday. Claudia invited us to a sushi place where they have a place for the children to play. I bought an hibiscus plant for him as he loves to garden.
@marguicha I am so ready for our spring and summer here. I don't like the darkness and the cold
@CoralLevang I will soon start checking where I will go for my winter vacation. I need sun.
I read about that this morning. I'm just glad no students were hurt this time and the teacher is in custody. I'm glad things are calm with your world. Enjoy your gardening and your visit with Claudia and Maria. As for me, I'm going to work on a book today.
Claudia discovered that it was her BFs birthday so we only went for a short time to Maria´s house and then Claudia invited us all for a surprise birthday dinner at a sushi house.
@marguicha That sounds like lots of fun. Happy Birthday to her BF.
@just4him We had fun. And before going to Claudia´s house, she took me to a plant nursery and I bought him a lovely hibiscus.
@vsai2008 (7677)
I had a busy evening today..rest of the day went fine Will have dinner in a while I didnt hear about the shooting but it really is horrifying, will look into the news
It seems that there are shootings everyday in the US.
@vsai2008 (7677)
@marguicha hmm yes, people really need to think before they act..thats really not good for the society
@vsai2008 So true. Some people are just insane.
@mydanods (6761)
• Nigeria
I will work and do some preaching. After that mylot.
See you around.
@mydanods (6761)
• Nigeria
@marguicha And you too.
@mandala100 (40126)
@marguicha Sad news indeed my friend.
It is a shame
@rina110383 (24135)
Spend few hours here then sleep. It's late here.
I am just home after Rafael´s birthday.
I will be going to the dentist and then home the rest of the day.
I hope there´s nothing much wrong with your teeth, friend.
• Bhubaneshwar, India
i did some household chores.. and some email checks..
I still have to check my mail.
• Bhubaneshwar, India
@marguicha email checking has been my regular job since i had been active on survey sites..
@anya12adwi It is a good idea.
@Tina30219 (33729)
• Onaway, Michigan
I did a load of laundry today and my online sites and will be getting ready to do some reading here very soon.
@averygirl72 (16655)
I'm glad here in my country shooting in schools are rare. Schools are safe here in my place. No incidence like that