Some Won't Own up to Their Mistakes

Image Credit: Pixabay Free to use Even Commercially
@Teep11 (7120)
How many are willing to admit that they're wrong? Perhaps there are more than one can imagine. For so many they're having difficulties admitting that they're wrong. How does one deal with persons "continuing" to go up against the hand? One could bring to their attention the many problems they're projecting. Perhaps finding the best solutions in order to deal with the matters will help. There are some very difficult folks. "The frustration could set in if there's constant dealing with such individuals." By: Tanikka Paulk. There should be time away from such environments. Taking the necessary breaks will help. I'm continuing but certainly I've had to deal with some folks appearing to have so many problems.
@TheSojourner (17306)
I'm well equipped to admit I'm wrong. I grew up as the scapegoat in my family! What's been the most difficult is to take blame for things of which I did not have any culpability. I grew up in a family that few would admit being wrong level, let alone apologize for it! I've encountered a number of people over the years, even here on social media, that are just like them. What I also find, is that apologizing to them has been turned against others, as well. People can be a crazy bunch of folks!
@AKRao24 (20665)
Yes, I am the one who admit readily if I have done anything wrong , as that gives an opportunity for me to relieve myself of the guilt and to built a confidence of the person whom I am apologizing on me! Thanks dear @Teep11!