Dating is somehow we want for all life?

@off124 (128)
Hey girls and guys. What you think about dating? Is it dating is important to bring some changes in life or single is Okay no need to find someone for dating?
@mrki444 (975)
• Osijek, Croatia (Hrvatska)
Yes it is always good have somebody.
@off124 (128)
Once we have food, shelter then we surely want partner
@off124 (128)
And if we broke up it will definitely hurt? So I think most of people are single just to avoid break ups which really hurts
@mrki444 (975)
• Osijek, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@off124 Those things don't garante that you will have partner. Many people find partners for life without those. Those came later in life.
@dodoazo (21035)
What is the purpose of dating in your own perception guys? In my case, I have been married for 46 years already but my wife and I are still have time to go out for a date.
@off124 (128)
Surely it's good if you people still date. Best wishes and long live your relationship
@dodoazo (21035)
@off124 That is one of our secrets of staying faithful with each other. The other is courting. I do still court my wife though we are already married. There is a great effect of courting, believe me, in a better relationship.
@off124 (128)
@dodoazo Great I will try it too
@NoorNoor (1184)
I dont want to be single.it's not okay to me.in my point of view a female deserves a male's love and care.vice versa.but dating is not allowed in Islam.I respect my religion.I'll go for a date after my marriage lol.
@off124 (128)
You are absolutely right
@Shortail (862)
It's good of course, it will gives additional excitement to our life. but we should just be careful, we should always know how to escape when we need it.
@kanchan10 (3158)
• Kolkata, India
dating does brings changes.
@miketagz (7494)
Research says, being single has a short life span compare to a married life.
@off124 (128)
Surely handling a life alone is definitely a tough job
@miketagz (7494)
@off124 yeah, if you are single then you might find a guy that will make you happy to eternity.
@Raj7779 (2922)
• Ahmednagar, India
Dating is important and after breaking up we can also learn the lesson for the life.for experience its important
@mohit459 (12017)
• Haldwani, India
That's personal choice
It's always good to someone to love
• New Delhi, India
I feel that remaining single is the best. No tension no emotional trauma
@Kakashi20 (674)
Dating is fine
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
I depends what stage you are in your life. You may enjoy being single while you are young and then want to find a partner so dating is a good way to find who you are suited to. After coming out of a breakup you may prefer to be single for a while. Some people want to stay single all their life and there's nothing wrong with that either. There's no rule, whatever makes you happy.
@saritflor (4085)
• Israel
One has to do what the cause him/she happiness and not to care what others might say about staying single.
• Yogyakarta, Indonesia
when we get someone we love, then why we must be alone..? and when we don't get someone we love yet, then why we must date with someone? so it depends on the situations.. but i think two is better than one.. find someone we love can make our world be more wonderful.. at least this is my own experience
@rheicel (7328)
I still believe in dating to get to know the person better.