Illegal is Illegal, finally one gets caught ....

My sweet handsome Spunky, he was about a year old in this shot.
El Paso, Texas
This is specifically about how illegal immigrants will steal US identities. If you live really close to the border you know about these events and you also know there is little you can do about it because in the politically correct environment we live in we are not allowed to accuse. Personally, I am really happy this dufus got caught but now I have to wonder just how the SS and other entities he has stolen from will get their money back. This is why I am totally against allowing any illegal immigrants to remain in MY country. They should be deported and not allowed back for a minimum of 10 years or more. What do you think
Close Search by Category 1 0 The take: hundreds of thousands in payments and benefits By Don Bauder, March 2, 2018 Tijuana’s Andres Avelino Anduaga pleaded guilty yesterday (March 1) to stealing the identity of an American citizen and collecting his Social
It makes you wonder how he could get away with it, doesn't it?
It does. But then where I am it is easy for someone with the name Juan Garcia to steal another Juan Garcia's identity and then simply go back to Juarez to live and reep the benefits
Its hard to pick the good because so much bad comes too. I am also happy when someone gets caught.
Yes, you are so right about that. I feel for those who are good but couldn't they simply come here legally?
@rebelann Sadly, jumping through the immigration hoops is convoluted and EXPENSIVE (I know, I did it 26 years ago).
It's one thing to be legally in the US @Platespinner it's another to sneak over illegally then steal from us.
@kobesbuddy (46374)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Stealing an American's identity, ruining their life for 37 years! How wicked:(
No only that, he stole from all Americans when he did that.
@kobesbuddy (46374)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@rebelann That guy is in big trouble, once he returns to Mexico! They basically shoot them, for leaving their country of origin:(
Where did you hear that @kobesbuddy ?
@off124 (128)
When you will not do something for your neighbours and when you will accupy their resources you will be in a trouble
It only happens if they are caught.
No matter who steals the identity of someone else must be punished not only illegal immigrants also Americans who stole the identity of other Americans.
You are correct but it is troubling when an illegal immigrant can live here and steal identities.
@rebelann It is troubling when everyone steals identities, it is something that must be severely punished.
It sure is @LadyDuck I hope they catch all of them and make them pay back every penny they stole but how will they help to repair their victims reputation?
@topffer (34141)
• France
What surprises me is that it lasted 37 years and that nobody noticed it, including the person "stolen". I do not believe that something similar could happen here. There are some frauds on benefits, but they are usually detected quickly and they have to refund.
I have no idea how they handle these thefts. I do know that there are a lot of Maria Garcia's living in both El Paso Texas and Juarez Mexico and many who are Mexican citizens are related to those who are American citizens and if they have the same names they can steal the American identity, or at least that is what happens some decades ago.
@topffer (34141)
• France
@rebelann Oh, if the "stolen" American was knowing it and was an accomplice, it would explain why it has not be found during these years.
True @topffer it would and I always thought that's how it usually happened but even then I would think they would check if they thought someone was still living after 90 years, it is not that common for people to live that long. I think it was easier to get away with this kind of theft before the creation of the internet though.
That lowlife cost us plenty of tax dollars. I'm glad he was caught. Now to round up the other bad guys.
Exactly. What really riled me up was that he'd been an illegal immigrant in OUR country to begin with.
@rebelann That riled me up, too!!!
@kepweng (14666)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
maybe Immigrants in south america Think USA is the Land of Milk and Honey
Yes, they probably do but why don't they enter legally?
Really horrible isn't it and then they tell those of us who count on it and have earned our rights to it that it may not be there for us,
I've never heard the SS tell me that but a lot of goofs who aren't even 30 yet keep coming up with that scenario.
that's one reason i shred things and throw them in the compost instead of the garbage.this is a shelter state,and my town alone "somehow" jumped from 24000 year round to 56000.now there's so many drivers on this island it's dangerous as hell to cross the street.
Yeah, me too or else I burn it. But in 1980 there was no internet so a lot of people had no clue this was happening but I do wonder how the SS missed it.
It does make you wonder how he got away with it for that many years.
Yes it does. What's worse is he lived most of that time in Mexico
I'm glad that he got caught too
I just hope they catch all of them.
Breaking the law by illegally entering this country, should not be tolerated. Glad this fool was caught, finally!!
Yes, he should be denied any further access to the US.
@sallypup (27087)
• Moses Lake, Washington
You post a pic of a pretty kitty and you know you will distract me.
Isn't he a beauty? This shot is of Spunky before he turned 2 years old.
I agree with you.
Thanks, now if only we could catch all of them. The hard part is that there are so many Jose Garcia's or Jesus Garcia's or Maria Garcia's and a lot of other names that can be easily stolen. It happened some decades ago here as well when they found a woman living large in Juarez on her grandmothers SS who were both named Maria Garcia only the elder had passed away and the stupid SS people kept paying out the SS even though the elder woman would have had to be at least 100 years old.