Fishing At The Beach

@BabeSays (5625)
Mauritius
It's been long time since I came online on Mylot. Been busy developing an app and spent the free time fishing with my hubby. I really enjoy fishing. My hubby and I spent our afternoon till night fish at sea. Unfortunately the weather in Mauritius is getting worse. So no fishing today. What have you guys been up to? P. S picture taken by me.
@tzwrites (4980)
Wow that's such a beautiful view...it must be great to fish there.
@BabeSays (5625)
• Mauritius
Indeed my dear. I never get bored of this view. It's so relaxing. Fishing is awesome as well. Love this place so much.
@Icydoll (27862)
Wow awesome view..I like fishing too.. I'm missing you and your discussions ..hope your developing application coming out well.
@BabeSays (5625)
• Mauritius
Aww that's so sweet I was wondering if anyone did missed me. I missed you too dear. It's going well. Learning something new everyday. I made the app so complicated now I want to return to restart to what I made in the beginning. The simple version means more cooler than the actual one I worked on.
@Icydoll (27862)
@BabeSays yeah simple version will be nice and easy to understand to everyone..hope you will complete it :)
@BabeSays (5625)
• Mauritius
@Icydoll Hope so too. Thanks for the advice dear.
That is a beautiful picture that you took.
@BabeSays (5625)
• Mauritius
Thanks Judy. If you ever visit this place you woukd definitely go there everyday.
@Renvil (157)
I miss the times I go fishing with my sisters. It's been years already. It is really fun and I am always excited to catch one.
So, did you caught any fish?
@BabeSays (5625)
• Mauritius
Yes two fishes.
Did you catch the big one?