Fishing At The Beach

@BabeSays (1831)
Mauritius
It's been long time since I came online on Mylot. Been busy developing an app and spent the free time fishing with my hubby. I really enjoy fishing. My hubby and I spent our afternoon till night fish at sea. Unfortunately the weather in Mauritius is getting worse. So no fishing today. What have you guys been up to? P. S picture taken by me.
@tzwrites (4842)
Wow that's such a beautiful view...it must be great to fish there.
@BabeSays (1831)
• Mauritius
Indeed my dear. I never get bored of this view. It's so relaxing. Fishing is awesome as well. Love this place so much.
Glad you are doing well with that, What kind of app are you working on?
@BabeSays (1831)
• Mauritius
It's a game. Still lots of work pending. It's taking longer than I though. I keep having new ideas which I keep adding. But now I think I have to restart it and keep it simple.
@BabeSays So you are a pro in it? What basic qualification i need to develop an app?
@mydanods (6761)
• Nigeria
@thesupersingh I think I am interested in this question.
@Icydoll (14465)
Wow awesome view..I like fishing too.. I'm missing you and your discussions ..hope your developing application coming out well.
@BabeSays (1831)
• Mauritius
Aww that's so sweet I was wondering if anyone did missed me. I missed you too dear. It's going well. Learning something new everyday. I made the app so complicated now I want to return to restart to what I made in the beginning. The simple version means more cooler than the actual one I worked on.
@Icydoll (14465)
@BabeSays yeah simple version will be nice and easy to understand to everyone..hope you will complete it :)
@BabeSays (1831)
• Mauritius
@Icydoll Hope so too. Thanks for the advice dear.
That is a beautiful picture that you took.
@BabeSays (1831)
• Mauritius
Thanks Judy. If you ever visit this place you woukd definitely go there everyday.
@Renvil (157)
I miss the times I go fishing with my sisters. It's been years already. It is really fun and I am always excited to catch one.
So, did you caught any fish?
@BabeSays (1831)
• Mauritius
Yes two fishes.
Did you catch the big one?