Feeling bored to work alone

@deba12 (2704)
As I work in a startup company, it has very few employees. Though startup companies offer certain advantages like early leave, no deductions for late coming, many a time, it also makes me feel bore. I love to talk. But, here, most of the times, I have to keep my mouth shut as there's no one with whom i can chat and refresh my days.
@saritflor (4085)
• Israel
Oh that's quite of a problem wish I had an idea for you. At least I hope you can chat via Pc with other workers.
@mydanods (6749)
• Nigeria
That's also another suggestion to kill the boredom. If workers could be allowed to chat through their PCs.
@deba12 (2704)
No skype. Actually, the office has not many employees. So, I have no other ways but to keep my mouth shut while working.
@saritflor (4085)
• Israel
@mydanods My friend actually allowed to do that, of course not getting too distract from her work.
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky. Please add the name of your country to your account page.
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
@deba12 (2704)
Hi, I am from India. I have joined it recently but not expecting much money from it. It's actually a kind of stress buster for me chatting with people online.
@deba12 Please add the name of your country to your ###account page###. Nobody will notice it in a comment thread.
@mlgen1037 (29634)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi! I have experienced that too. Luckily, I am not alone in the start-up company because we are like 10 employees and we were able to talk from time to time.
@deba12 (2704)
You must have been lucky.
@mlgen1037 (29634)
• Manila, Philippines
@deba12 thank you. We have a small office thats why we can easily talk to each other.
but why? why do u have to keep silent in there? what if there are topics to be discuss about work? how can u share ideas or brainstorming then?
@deba12 (2704)
Yes, on topics of work we talk. But. that's surely not interesting enough. I am eagerly waiting for other people to join our office.
I can relate to that, because since I am the sole employee where I work, 95% of the time there is no one else there to talk to since my Boss is usually busy somewhere else.
@deba12 (2704)
Thanks to understand my situation. Isn't it boring?
@mydanods (6749)
• Nigeria
People are usually cold because they are anxious about understanding company culture and policies. As time goes by, you'll warm up to yourselves and the boredom will disappear.
@deba12 (2704)
Hopefully.
Yes, but you get to enjoy a peace and quiet atmosphere.
@deba12 (2704)
Yes, sometimes quiet ambiance is needed for a quality performance but it brings boredom when the quietness prevails for weeks.
@Prdhan (602)
A man can not live without mate.The work alone is very annoying.
@deba12 (2704)
Yes, I completely agree with you.
@xstitcher (12209)
• Petaluma, California
There are many times that I would prefer to work alone.
@rheicel (7328)
Maybe make a time to bond with your co-workers.
@wongchoiyee (7401)
Ooh I dreamt of your situation in office more than ever, I like quiet and relax environment.
• New Delhi, India
Dotn worry you will be just fine with time