Jeans are my favorite office dress

@deba12 (3082)
Wherever you go, you will feel comfortable in jeans. At least that's what I think. Jeans are my favorite office wear irrespective of the weather. However, I prefer to wear it most during winter. The thickness of jeans fabric helps me to stay warm. Moreover, jeans give me an elegant and smart look. It is easy to wear and you can go almost anywhere by putting it on.
• Cuddalore, India
But wearing jeans is not good for health,if you were living in a hot zoned country.It may cause tumor in reproductive organs because of extreme heat.So better wear any apparels that provide comfortable air flow, just my view.
• Uzbekistan
If your jeans are elegant and smart, then they're ok. Yet, many people wear torn jeans with holes everywhere and look like bums.
@rheicel (7296)
I love wearing jeans. I'm more comfortable wearing it.
@wongchoiyee (7443)
In my country, we do not wear jeans to office unless if you are working in other field.
• New Delhi, India
Obviously jeans are the most comfortable outfit for all the ladies in today's world
@Shortail (862)
And the good thing about jeans, no one notice that the person wearing that jeans for a week now.
@anikoonline (3258)
• Hungary
I like jeans, but I usually wear more elegant clothes at work.
When I taught, teachers could not wear jeans to work, but I wear jeans every day since I am retired.