I don't have access to Netflix.

@JustBhem (42892)
Davao, Philippines
Yes, I don't have access to Netflix because I did not pay their services. It was too much for me and I only availed their free trial. Now I'm worried because I will never see my favorite series, Riverdale. And other movies too. One thing I like about Netflix is that the streaming is fast, no buffering. I can see an old flick that I haven't seen. Also, it's very easy to access. But I don't want to sign up again because for sure they are going to charge me in my Paypal which I don't want to happen. I think I will stay on some online website where I can watch movies online and series. But the problem about them is, they have a lot of pop messages, advertisement and it buffers a lot. Do you still have access to Netflix? The photo I grabbed from Google.com
I have access, but through my sister's account. I hardly ever watch it.
@JustBhem (42892)
• Davao, Philippines
You are lucky you can access them.
@AmbiePam my sister uses my account and pays the difference.
@JustBhem (42892)
• Davao, Philippines
@shaggin Oh and it's okay., right?
• Japan
I have never had Netflix because I'm not interested in watching movies, usually. I don't want to pay monthly for a service I might use once a year. Same goes for Amazon Prime. I'd rather read a book! How about you?
@JustBhem (42892)
• Davao, Philippines
I only have access to Netflix because of their free trial and after a month they are going to charge which I don't want to pay. Now I don't have access anymore because I did not update any payment. But how I would love to have Netflix.
@eileenleyva (10984)
My brother pays for my Netflix. I demanded it. And because, I am older, he couldn't say no. But I haven't been to Netflix in a long while. Perhaps I should log in now.
@JustBhem (42892)
• Davao, Philippines
There are plenty of movies to watch for. I can't access it anymore because I did not subscribe to their monthly. I only have the free trial.
@eileenleyva (10984)
@JustBhem Is it too expensive? I told my brother to pay because if he won't, I have to spend much in the mall theaters. He conceded.
@JustBhem (42892)
• Davao, Philippines
@eileenleyva The basic package starts at 300 pesos plus.
• Cuddalore, India
No I won't watch those
@JustBhem (42892)
• Davao, Philippines
Our son has Netflix and watch on a big computer screen. They have given away their TV and now don't have to pay a TV licence. They live in Ireland.
@JustBhem (42892)
• Davao, Philippines
I only watch Netflix on my laptop too.
@kepweng (18606)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
can you Watch in netflix for Free in 1 year?
@JustBhem (42892)
• Davao, Philippines
Nope. Only for a month of free trial.
@dodo19 (33608)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
We did have Netflix up until recently. We decided to stop for a little while and save a few bucks. Things might change and we might subscribe to it again, but for the moment, we'll leave it as is.
Yes I have access to Netflix and iflix. And you can watch Riverdale without having Netflix. I watch it online, streaming.
I do pay for Netflix. My daughter uses it a lot. She watches Riverdale newer episodes on CW though. I think you were smart to cancel it and not pay for it. Netflix isn't a necessity and you need the money for your surgeries etc. Here my internet is crappy so Netflix can lag a lot.
I was offered Netflix because of the recent upgrade of services. Now, We are paying it through GLOBE bill. Ihaven't use netlifx for a while now.
Yes, I have it but rarely watch it.
I dont watch things on Netflix often but we do have it